• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU 100% Stall

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
I wouldn't discourage a Dusclops if it fits in well. The only drawback is the lack of efficient recovery (Pain Split is... well you get what I mean). The truth is that you do have to watch out for thunder, but each poke has it's role as is. I do discourage giving up Politoed for the mentioned gastrodon. Every option seems to have a plus with a minus factor.

OverpoweredScizor

<-- NEEDS A BUFF
I see a pretty big problem here, because it's something I would be doing myself: Magic Guard users. Your team, being stall oriented, doesn't seem to be able to very well handle the likes of Clefable, Siglyph, Alakazam, etc. I'd suggest perhaps a more offensive Politoed? Specs Hydro Pump is a monstrosity in rain.

Good point also when you said that something else popped into my head. Espeon. MAGIC BOUNCE WILL RAPE YOUR TEAM.

zerofield

i miss miror
Good point also when you said that something else popped into my head. Espeon. MAGIC BOUNCE WILL RAPE YOUR TEAM.

nah, under rain, even with it reflecting things, it'll still be taking hazard damage and it has no reliable recovery, so scalds, gyro balls, etc will take it out p fast.

crazy_man

I wouldn't discourage a Dusclops if it fits in well. The only drawback is the lack of efficient recovery (Pain Split is... well you get what I mean). The truth is that you do have to watch out for thunder, but each poke has it's role as is. I do discourage giving up Politoed for the mentioned gastrodon. Every option seems to have a plus with a minus factor.

Just throwing out ideas. ;p

But yeah his lack of reliable healing is a big turn off to me but if it helps with my electric weakness....well it doesn't help that much in the end of things does it?

nah, under rain, even with it reflecting things, it'll still be taking hazard damage and it has no reliable recovery, so scalds, gyro balls, etc will take it out p fast.

Indeed. I haven't seen a HP Grass/Electric from Espeon so he shouldn't be too much of a threat for Poiltoed, Perish Song any Calm Mind sets and Scald Dual Screens set. Since Ferrothorn isn't my lead, when I do switch to him and Predict switch their Espeon (if switched out or Espeon wasn't their lead) with a Gyro Ball.

Last edited:

crazy_man

Another possibility for a spin blocker.

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Calm / Pressure
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Def
Rest
Sleep Talk
Calm Mind
Dark Pulse

If someone thinks they can come in on him sleeping I can just switch out and wake him with Chansey later.

Crazy ideas abound!

The Jock

Banned
Taunt Toxic Jellicent that are EV'd to outrun Skarm and Stallbreak Mew destroy you, I suggest ditching Ferrothorn since its so redundant with Skarm and use something like CM+Roar Latias instead.

ashsinnoh

I kinda see Latios and NP Azelf (though it's rare) as a dangerous threads. So as you said post above I think you should run Spiritomb to cover this. Not sure what can you replace in this team without dismantling the theme of it. Nice team anyways.