• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU. Baton Pass. *Yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Ohaither. Another sexually charged RMT that is guaranteed to get your girl moaning (jkjk). Naw, It's just baton pass:

Deoxys-S(IMASOFAST)-Light Clay(SHINY)
Calm-252 HP, 4 DEF, 252 SP.DEF
-Stealth C*cks
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Taunt
Deoxys is the sexiest lead out there. F*ck spinners, taunt is where it's at. set up stealthy cox, then proceed to pull out dem screens. let it die, then switch in either a sweeper or mew, all of which can set up easily due to screens.

Mew(JEW)-Leftovers-Synchronize(SHINY)
Bold-252 HP, 128 DEF, 128 SP.DEF
-Iron Defense
-Amnesia
-Roost
-Baton Pass
Yeah yeah yeah it's Mew. Shut up.

Scrafty(N*GGER)-Leftovers-Shed Foreskin
Jolly-252 ATK (Whatever EV's give 200 speed exactly, rest invested in HP)
-Dragon Dance
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Rice Punch
Great BP recipient. Sets up offensively, then sweeps away. Name is to laugh when my friends say "I got swept by some n*gger".

Dragonite(BARNEY)-Leftovers-Mutiscale(SHINY)
Adamant-252 ATK, (Whatever EVs give 242 Speed exactly, rest in HP)
-Dragon Dance
-Roost
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Pawnch
My other physical BP recipient. It has great HP, which gets complemented by the BP boost reception from mew. It can also heal reliably. It has almost perfect coverage, resisted only (Pretty much) by heatran.

Virizion(VERIZON)-Leftovers-Justified
Jolly-4 HP, 252 SP.A, 252 SPEED
-Calm Mind
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast
-HP Ice
First special BP reciever. Takes a BP nicely, then sets up it's offense, reovering and shredding stuff with it's great STAB combination.

Rotom-W(WASHNFOLD)-Life Orb-Levitate
Modest-112 HP, 252 SP.A, 144 SPEED
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Will o Wisp
-Pain Split
Second Special BP reciever, Standard Rotom-W is SCARY with some BPed defense boosts. It can pain split when in danger, Will o wisp things that annoy it, and Hydro/T-Bolt things for major STABage.

Yeah yeah yeah it's Mew. Shut up.

This is not acceptable for a description. Worse, this team is clearly untested. You told me yourself you have no PO access. Its not fair to the raters who volunteer their time to helping you with a team you will probably never use.

Status
Not open for further replies.