• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU entrance

windsong

WEST SIDE
Hi all! it's me, epic eevee. while i am new here, i am a relatively experienced battler and have posted this team on a few other forums. It has so far worked to perfection, winning about 9/10 battles, and doing very well. So take a look at the team:

Team At a Glance:
407.png
Spr_4p_479O.png
205.png
Spr_4p_143.png
330.png
245.png

Team In Depth:

407.png

Roserade @ Focus Sash
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid

- Leaf Storm
- Toxic Spikes
- HP Ground
- Shadow Ball

My all star lead, Roserade is almost assured to get at least one layer of toxic spikes into play. It can easily enough take out a variety of common leads itself though, so if it manages to live through the first few turns of battle, it can be used as a threat later on to force enemies to switch. This works especially well against Jirachi leads, who give Roserade a deadly tool in the choice scarf. Other then that, not much to say. HP Ground is better than HP Fire due to heatran and Infernape (who this lead can take down well enough). Shadow Ball is just there for type coverage as i dont trust the rather shaky accuracy of Sleep Powder. Roserade's main point is to get down Toxic Spikes, but provided the enemy isnt attacking....ouch just about covers it.

Spr_4p_479O.png

Rotom-H @ Choice Scarf
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest

- Trick
- HP Fighting
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt

My main spin blocker, Rotom-H is a great pokemon anyways. Rapid Spinners commonly have about two moves that they actually use - Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin. So choice scarf bars that easily. Provided i always lead with Trick, Rotom has free reign against most enemies - or it forces a switch. As it is, it is likely to have at least one free turn to attack or switch. Rotom-H counters things like Scizor which can mess up the structure of this team with ease due to priorety moves. This also allows for Roserade to use HP Ground rater than Fire and Rotom to use HP Fighting rather than Ground. This pokemon can easily counter most things thrown against it, provided they have taken a bit of damage from entry hazards.

205.png

Forretress @ Shed Shell
252 HP / 112 SpA / 144 Def
Impish

- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball

The one most important pokemon on my team, Forretress is the entire point of everything else here. Spikes and Stealth Rock are a must and Forretress is one of the only pokemon the can easily set them both up. Spikes and Stealth Rock combined at max can do 37.5 % HP damage to any pokemon coming into play. Coupled with weaknesses and Toxic Spikes, this is a nightmare to revenge killers and pretty much anything else. With massive defense and pokemon to cover its weaknesses, Forretress is an excellent pokemon for this team.

Spr_4p_143.png

Snorlax @ Leftovers
172 HP / 160 Atk / 172 SpD
Careful

- Yawn
- Return
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Another important pokemon on this team, Snorlax forces switches with ease. You can either take the Yawn and then switch, bringing your switch into a massively powerful pokemon, or you can switch when hit by Yawn, taking damage from all of the layered entry hazards. The last three move slots are just to provide the best possible coverage against any possible switch in; Crunch for Ghosts, Earthquake for Steels, and Return as a general move that can hit pretty much everything for neutral damage.

330.png

Flygon @ Life Orb
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly

- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stone Edge

Flygon forms part of the main physical attacker core of this team. It can easily pull through and destroy half a team on its own - and to think people call it the "lesser" Garchomp...but the point is, this Flygon excellently covers all the weaknesses of this team. Spikes resistant Flyers fall to Stone Edge, Toxic resistant Steels fall to Earthquake, and last but not least, there is Outrage, to which Dragons fall. Roost is a must on any Life Ob moveset to be able to follow up with more than two or three attacks.

245.png

Suicune @ Leftovers
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Relaxed

- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Surf
- Roar

A varient of the old Calm Mind shuffle, Sub - shuffle works just as well and better. Suicune is easily pretty bulky, and it can take a bit to break the Sub it has in play. In that short window of time, it can either attack or Roar the opponent away. Suicune is an excellent Hazer, pulling away stat ups with a Roar. If something is hit by three Roars with max Spikes and Stealth Rock up in play, then boom, it's out for the count.
Suicune pulls some of the physical walling for this team, but is also a viable special attacker.

So there you have the team! Did you all enjoy it?
It is so far doing pretty well against all teams but those using Pursuit, and other than that there seem to be minimal major weaknesses. So there you have this little entry hazard team. Comment away!