• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU+Gardevoir-Please rate!!!!

dd2014

Gardevior= Hottie!!!
Phew. My first true competitive team for Shoddy, with real EVs and stuff, lol. Please rate!

Gyrados
images

@Leftovers
Adamant
156 HP/108 ATK/100 DEF/144 SPE
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Stone Edge
-Taunt

Taunt is a major factor against any status factors, and gyrados is an overall good lead, even though Magnezone can be a real pain with his 4x Electric weakness...

Forretress
images

@Shed Shell
Relaxed
252 HP/112 ATK/144 DEF
-Toxic Spikes
-Eartquake
-Rapid Spin
-Rest

A great great great wall, with wonderful HP. Toxic Spikes has its downfall, but I really like to status the crap out of my opponents, so it's worth it. Eartquake gets most, but levitate opponents piss it off. Rest is also good to keep him in the game for a while

Blissey
images

@Leftovers
Calm
Natural Cure
252 DEF/82 SPA/176 SPD
-Wish
-Softboiled
-Flamethrower
-Toxic

The best wall in the game in my opinion. Wish-Softboiled is an awesome combo that will most always work.

Rhyperior
images

@Choiceband
Adamant
Solid Rock
252 ATK/4 SPD/252 SPE
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Aqua Tail
-Megahorn

With an amazing ATK stat, he is worth it on any team.

Salamence
images

@ Life Orb
Naive
232 ATK/24 SPA/252 SPE
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast

One word-AMAZING. Dragon Dance is beast

Gardevoir
images

@Leftovers
Modest
Trace
252 HP/48 SPA/176 SPD/32 SPE
-Will-o-wisp
-Wish
-Phsycic
-Thunderbolt

A personal favorite, and a great supporter, though UU.

Thanks soooo much!

Last edited: