• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[OU]Help with my current 6th Gen Team

Here is the team I am currently playing in Gen 6. Please let me know what could be changed to improve this team. It is based around Mega Kang coming out to clean up.

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Volt Switch
- Bug Buzz
- Discharge

My hazard setter. Using sticky web to slow my opponent down so that my pokemon will usually go first unless they are using priority moves. Other than that, basic stab in Discharge and Bug Buzz, and Volt Switch for getting out and safe switching. It is also very good at scaring some pokemon away with its bug buzz since bugs arent so common.

Aegislash @ Air Balloon
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak

Used to block rapid spin and sweep all at once. Switching in on a rapid spinner after a volt switch and getting a free swords dance is really good. Plus while in shield mode, blocks hits really well. Then I can use shadow sneak to STAB priority many pokemon and use Sacred Sword to cover some others. Would consider replacing with a better sweeper if I could find something better.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Mainly used to rapid spin. Havent been really fond of this pokemon but it gets the job done when it comes to spinning. Wouldnt mind finding something better at this job. Gets the job done when the match is really in my favor, otherwise it gets killed by various things.

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

The clean up crew. Use this mainly towards the end of battles to clean up the leftovers. After much battling, Mega Kang can easily devestate an opponent slowed by sticky web and use moves like power up punch to get a swords dance with damage. From there, Sucker Punch gets alot of work done on anything that is usually sent out to attack back. Would like to keep this as my Mega Evolver, since Its been doing really well for me so far.

Clawitzer (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Water Pulse

Used to deal with several threats that occur. With is special attack and ability, all of its moveset does very good damage. Has various moves that an harm many pokemon that are commonly used. STAB water pulse is also really good, especially when you get the confusion on your opponent. Might replace with something else carrying coverage such as Gengar with Thunderbolt, Dazzling gleam, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, or anything else really good for covering various things at once.

Umbreon
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect
- Assurance

Used to slow the pace of the game in most situations. Crippling pokemon with Toxic, then stalling them out with Wish and Protect has proven to be very good when used correctly. Assurance is used as its standard attack but otherwise any move that can be used for better damage would be great. I have no problem replacing this with something better at Crippling or stalling for damage. I understand it isnt the greatest, and made the team because I used to play it a while back and it became one of my favorite pokes.

Hope these descriptions help you help me. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
All help is greatly appriciated Smile

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
My two cents would be to replace Discharge with Thunder on Galvantula and give it Compoundeyes. More power than discharge with I think 92% accuracy (dont quote me here math may be off). And if you want the accuracy to be 100, Tbolt still has more power, the only reason I see discharge being the best option would be if you are in doubles, or for the paralize chance, but there are better pokemon if you are going for parahax strat
And I have found that Prankster Sableye is a great stall wall or eviolite chansey. Prankster give priority to subs and/or protect (which has priority anyway), toxic, and recover/slack off (forget which healing move he has but he has one.) and he is pretty tanky. Chansey is SO tanky with Bold + eviolite + Max Def EVS + its insane HP and Sdef. It also can get wish, so it can have the same purpose as Umbreon, but also has less types super effective (only fighting while Umbreon has bug fairy and fighting)

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Replace Umbreons Assurance with Feint Attack since it's 10bp higher and cant miss due to sand veil or acupressure evasion.