1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

OU Metagame Discussion Thread

Discussion in '6th Gen' started by Ragnarok, Jan 8, 2015.

1. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

Thunderpunch Medicham worth it? Friendo loves it, but it only hits what, Bro and Star? I really tend to miss BP when I use it, but the meta's been shifting towards bulkier teams lately, no?

Anywho, T-Punch Medi
    y/n

Have ya'll found any personally favorable mons as of late?

2. Karxrida

Karxrida Lost in the Waves

Honestly, if you're running offensive Starmie you should be using Analytic. The power boost is overall more useful than curing status.

Yes. Hitting Slowbro and Mega Slowbro is very nice.

3. Aduro

Aduro Mt.BtlMaster

Thunderpunch is also great for intimidate gyaradoses switching into fake-outs. Also I have't played much recently, but physical celebi is a lot of fun in UU, especially with Darmanitan to past swords dance to.

4. AsFastAsICan

AsFastAsICan New Member

Experimenting with Specs Volcanion to some pretty decent results. It hits hard as hell but doesn't have perfect coverage. I like sub Kyurem more lately too now that zard isn't as popular.

Are people starting to use OU teams without mega more frequently? Usage stats on Smogon point to Scizor, Garchomp, and Tyranitar being the most popular mega and they can all be used as without the mega form.