• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU rain team

Politoed@shell bell
252 Sp att/128 Sp def/128 def
Jolly
Drizzle
Psychic
Ice beam
Hyper voice
Surf

This pokemon is the one that sets up the rain surf for STAB all the other attacks are there to take space and I chose this pokemon to set up the rain and take out nine tails and tyranitar the other weather makers

Latios@life orb
252 Sp att/252 Hp/4 def
Sassy
Levitate
Draco meteor
Thunder
Psychic
Recover

Draco meteor is for ripping pokemon apart STAB max Sp att + life orb it deals to much damage thunder gets 100% acc in the rain + paralysis chance helps a lot psychic is for STAB and recover is to restore it's life orb damage on a switch It should be speed EVed to out speed the other dragons like hydreigon

Toxicroak@black sludge
252 att/252 Hp/4 spd
Adamant
Dry skin
Sucker punch
Substitute
Drain punch
Bulk up

Sucker punch gets +1 and it's super effective to psychic types substitute let's me set up my bulk ups drain punch gives it Hp Back with the rain and black sludge I chose the sucker punch to OHKO alakazam before it kills my hole team

Scizor@leftovers
252 att/252 spd/4 Hp
Adamant
Technician
Rock smash
Bug bite
Bullet punch
Swords dance

Swords dance gives it +2 attack which let's it start sweeping bullet punch is doubled by technician and gets +1 and is STAB bug bite is another STAB that is doubled by technician rock smash takes out steels and with the technician boost is more powerful then brick break
this scizor was chosen to kill all grass types with bug bite and it's a good sweeper

Breloom@toxic orb
252 att/168 Hp/168 spd
Naive
Poison heal
Stone edge
Drain punch
Protect
Facade

Stone edge takes out flying types drain punch restores Hp and is STAB protect let's the toxic orb work facade has 140 base power when I'm poisoned this breloom can take down all other water types by scaring them even that he doesn't have any grass attacks

Hydreigon@expert belt
252 Sp att/252 spd/4 Hp
Modest
Levitate
Draco meteor
Dark pulse
Flamethrower
Surf

Draco meteor is the dragon STAB same with dark pulse(but dark STAB) flamethrower and surf are for taking space.Hydreigon is my basic any type killer with all those different attacks it is there to take out any thing

Last edited: