• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Singles Team -RMT-

Cissinho

Hello, this is my first single battle team for the 5th gen...

424.png

Ambipom @Normal Gem
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
Evs: Hp 4 / Atk 252 / Spe 252
-Fake Out
-Acrobatics
-Low Sweep
-U-Turn

Well, this is usually my lead... with the new moves, acrobatics and low sweep ambipom does very well as a lead... Fake Out plus Normal Gem can do masive damage to the pokemon that don´t resist normal attacks.... Acrobatics has 110 base power because when i use fake out, my ambipom lost its held item... this attack hits hard most of the pokemon and can OHKO some grass, bug and fighting pokemom... Low Sweep is a great adiction to ambipom... its has 90 base power with technician and low speed... also it gives coverage for Rock and Steel pokemon... U-Turn to scout the oponent lead and gives damage before the change...

637.png

Volcarona @Wise Glasses
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Quiver Dance
-Fiery Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Hidden Power (Ground)

i really like this bug!!!... the 5th gen was a very good gen for the bug pokemon (Escavalier, Galvantula, Scolipede, Accelgor and Volcarona are really good)... well, this is the typical moveset for this bug and really is the set that works better... Quiver Dance for the setup... 1 quiver dance and this bug can outspeed every single non scarfed pokemon (may not ninjask i think)... 2 quiver dance and the oponnent is dead... Fiery Dance as the principal STAB move... really powerful and the SpA boost helps... Bug Buzz as the second STAB and it can deal a good neutral damage... Hidden Power Ground to deal with the oponent fire pokemon...

560.png

Scrafty @Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Drain Punch/Hi Jump Kick
-Crunch
-Ice Punch

well, this is one of my favorite 5th gen pokemon... i think is the unique fighting pokemon with good defensive stats and Dark/Figthing is a great tipying... i don´t know what item works better... so i am testing the leftovers and the Life Orb.... Dragon Dance is for the setup... with 1 DD, scrafty is really a machine and this can cover the unimpresive speed stat of this pokemon... Drain Punch as STAB and as a good damaging and recovering move, but Hi Jump Kick is very powerful and can OHKO many pokemon after DD.... Crunch as second STAB and to deal with Psychics and Ghosts... Ice Punch to deal with dragon, grass, flying and earth pokes....

254.png

Sceptile @White Herb
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Timid
Evs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Focus Blast
-Dragonbreath

I recently obtain a female Sceptile with unburden in the GTS, so i breed it to obtain my unburden sceptile with dragonbreath...
Leaf Storm obviously is the principal STAB and i use this attack very quickly to consume the White Herb and active the unburden ability... with that, Sceptile outspeed every non scarfed pokemon so it is very good...
Hidden Power Fire to deal with Ice, Grass and Steel Pokemon... Focus Blast to cover normal, dark and steel... and DragonBreath to damage dragon pokemon and to paralyze some pokemon if i think thats necesary...

233.png

Porygon2 @Eviolite
Ability: Trace
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 Def / 38 SpA / 220 SpD
-Psyshock
-Charge Beam
-Ice Beam
-Recover

if in the 4th gen Porygon2 was a very useful wall, with Eviolite it does better as a wall in the 5th gen... the boost in both defenses is very good and make Porygon2 stand in battle for a long time...
Psyshock is to deal with pokemon with high special defenses and mainly for don´t be walling by Blissey.... Charge Beam obviosly is for boost the SpA of Porygon2 that with this set is no so high... with that and Ice Beam is a type of Bolt-Beam and give coverage for neutral damage in all pokemons.... Recover to make porygon2 stand last...

rotom-fan.png

Rotom (Fan Forme) @King´s Rock
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Modest
Evs: 128 Def / 252 SpA / 128 SpD
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Volt Switch
-Pain Split

my last pokemon and the one that gaves me various victorys... in BW every rotom form has a unique tipying and the Flying/Electric is one of the tipying i like.... only three pokemon has this tipying (Zapdos, Emolga and this Rotom) and i prefer this pokemon because has very good defensive stats...
this is a basic Para-Flinch set so i don´t think that Thunder Wave and Air Slash need explanation... Volt Switch to scout oponent pokemon and deal a respectable damage before the switch... and pain split to last Rotom stand longer...

well, this is my team... i use it in Random Wifi so i don´t repeat items... this team has 10 W and 5 L...

i will be grateful if you help me and say what i have to change (pokes, items, etc)...

please RMT :)

Hyper27

Hyper27
Great (ten characters needed tho)