• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU/Standard RMT

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Okay so 5th gen has taken over Japan and is getting ready to hit the states very soon. The team that have assembled here are my favorite pokemon from 4th gen competively and Ive attempted to put them all on one team. This is going to be my farewell 4th gen RMT and wifi team to challenge the serebii league with :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

;480; Uxie ;480;
@Light Clay,Impish
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Toxic/U-Turn
-Stealth Rock

Uxie is my favorite lead of 4th gen. He takes hits like a champ and sets up anytime in the battle he feels like it. Dual Screens and a full simple all defensive EV spread gives him enough time to set up and rack up some opening damage. I can't decide between Toxic or U-Turn in the third slot to work with SR. After dual screens are set up and Stealth Rock is up, Uxie uses Toxic and starts either slowly killing off one pokemon while taking super effective hits which can only get 2HKO's or rack up Stealth Rock Damage.
Or set up Dual Screens and SR and use U-turn to come back and stall later in the battle and set off my first sweeper?

;248; Tyranitar ;248;
@Life Orb,Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Crunch
-Fire Punch

Dragon Dance Tyranitar is great at scaring many of Uxie's counters away and gets that boost switch-in and then it is ready to sweep. Stone Edge and Rock Slide are the decision between power/accuracy,Crunch is Dark STAB, and fire punch is for Steels such as Skarmory walling TTar or Scizor countering me.

;205; Forretress ;205;
@Leftovers,Relaxed
252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
-Spikes/Toxic Spikes
-Gyro Ball
-Rapid Spin
-Explosion

Forretress is a beast when it comes to getting another fantastic setup ready in action. It adds more entry hazards,slowly regains health, packs a great STAB move, slowly regains health,gets rids of enemy entry hazards, and then it goes kamikaze :) I love it. Only problem is which spikes I should abuse my opponents with.

;134; Vaporeon ;134;
@Leftovers,Bold
252 HP / 128 Def / 128 Spe
-Baton Pass
-Acid Armor
-Substitute
-Surf/Wish

Vaporeon is my favorite Eevee evolution and probably will remain that way for 5th gen. SubAcid Armor with Baton Pass is a great way to help out the rest of my team defensively and covers with Water STAB. Its bulky substitutes along with the wish option will allow Dragon Dance TTar to have a second chance at wrecking through the team is one of many Baton Pass options.

;196; Espeon ;196;
@Lum Berry,Timid
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
-Calm Mind
-Baton Pass
-Psychic
-Grass Knot

Offensive Baton Pass with Calm Mind and Lum Berry is my idea of a hit and run offense or it can scare status pokes with Sychronize/Lum combo and get a free Calm Mind. Grass Knot is there for other Bulky Waters trying to KO TTar. It also helps my favorite pokemon on this team get a good head start on a late game mixed sweep.

;034; Nidoking ;034;
@Life Orb,Naive
Ability:poison Point
24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball

This set capitalizes on switching in when Espeon doesn't need to waste its Lum Berry with a paralyze or posion status and Nidoking can start sweeping with or without Calm Minds from Espeon. the EV's give Earthquake enough power to be dangerous with ground STAB and Calm Minds make this Nidoking real scary with the BoltBeam combo there. Shadow Ball cover other Psychics.