• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU team.........good?

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
ok this is an OU team, ive been trying to do it??

metagross.png

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant
252Atk 252HP 4Def
Explosion
Bullet Punch
SR
Meteor Mash

One of the best leads in thw whole OU pokemons, i like this lead alot, thans to his ability to explode, and resisit any atack, and still be able to KO alot of pokemons, countering a very popular lead called aerodactyl, i really really like him, he puts up SR, put alot of damage and explode, but i might switch out if i have to into:

salamence.png

Salamence @ Life orb
Naive
252Speed 252SpAtk 4Atk
Draco Meteor
Outrage
Earthquake
Flamethrower

A strong pokemon indeed, i have been using this set in a good team, and loved him, by himself, he always takes up at least 1 pokemon, he is very strong, and can KO alot of pokemons, one pokemon that can really make me mess up is snorlax, i was gonna put brick breack over earthquake, but thats why i have lucario.
Draco Meteor can OHKO alot of pokemons, and then outrage, a few more, so there is no preoblem. He got 3 weaknesses and they can both be covered by two pokemons in my team, and 1 can almost do it, so here it is the main pokeomn to cover this 3 types:

empoleon.png

Empoleon @ Choice Specs
Modest
252SpAtk 252HP 4Def
Grass Knot
Ice beam
Surf
Signal Beam

A powerful water type, that has a hish special atack, and a big bulk, but his speed is too slow to get a full sweep alone, so hell help salamence and ill have another pokemon to help him, however grass knot, a atack against buky gyarados like gyarados and other empoleons, and suicune, can be also be taken down, surf, a good stab move with good coverage, ice beam for dragons, and signal beam for more coverage, since its the only convincent sp atack i could use. And like i promised, here it is:

blissey.png

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold
252HP 252Def 4SpDef
Thunder Wave
Wish
Protect
Ice Beam

Ohhh my main and only supporter in the team, hes job is to heal pokeomns like empoleon, since hes a good complement to him, but basically is to like said before paralyze as much pokemons as possible, so empoleon can get a full sweep ending everything my salamence couldnt.
So now, i have every pokemon i need, but there are pokemons i always hate and trouble me so much in almost every team is swampert, so here is the next pokemon:

lucario.png

Lucario @ Choice Specs
Timid
252Speed 252SpAtk 4HP
Aura Sphere
Shadow Ball
HP Grass
Psychic

A set i like alot, he covers almost every pokemon i hate, really, i hate swamperts, empoleons, snorlaxs, and heatrans, and a few more, he counter all of em very easily, and psychic is an atack i enjoy doing alot, since it covers a few more poekemons.
Finnally here is the last pokemon:

heatran.png

Heatran @ Leftovers
Timid
252SpAtk 252Speed 4HP
Flamethrower
Earth Power
Substitute
Explosion

So this, the last pokemon in my team, so this time, he covers again the 3 of salamence´s weaknesses, substitute, puts him behind a barrier, leftovers recovers, and if i have to switch, then come back blocking a fire type atack to recover my HP again, flamethrower over a common fire blast is because, like u might have noticed in movesets before, i prefer accuracy over power, so flamethrower was the best option, and explosion is to, uuhhh..., well, explode when there is no hope left then.

This is my team, plz comment, rate, do anything u want to make it better, can u find weaknesses??anything to make it improve?? hope its already good. thnx.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
Very very very Infernape weak. Nothing can outrun him, and everything can be OHKOed, once one of those gets on the field, your team is history.

I suggest switching Empoleon for a Vaporeon, as this way you have some defense against 'Nape, I don't really see a Specs Empoleon doing a whole lot for this team anyhow.

In the same vein, I see a large Swords Dance Lucario weakness, only Salamence has a chance, and the irony is that after you take the hit and Flamethrower/EQ for the KO, Salamence has a good chance of dying due to LO recoil (With SR in play). This means that Mence must be on full health when Luke comes out, which is unlikely, and then means Mence is either dead or next to useless. To fix this I would advise a Gliscor over Lucario, who can also check Tyranitar, who you also have a weakness to.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Sand Veil
Jolly
244Hp 48Def 216Spe
-Earthquake
-Taunt
-Roost
-Toxic/U-Turn/Stone Edge

Standard Gliscor is standard. EV's is for Max lefties, as he is immune to SS, and not weak to SR. Speed outruns all Lucario, while Defense is filler. I use Gliscor as a lead, and usually run SR in that last slot. However you have SR on Meta, so either of the last options are acceptable. Toxic+Taunt makes for an excellent Stall breaker pokemon, U-Turn is for scouting, while SE is great for coverage, as often Gliscor only uses EQ as a move, so Flying/Levitating pokemon will have no hesitation of switching in.

I'll edit this in a bit.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
Gliscor @ Leftovers
Sand Veil
Jolly
244Hp 48Def 216Spe
-Earthquake
-Taunt
-Roost
-Toxic/U-Turn/Stone Edge

Standard Gliscor is standard. EV's is for Max lefties, as he is immune to SS, and not weak to SR. Speed outruns all Lucario, while Defense is filler. I use Gliscor as a lead, and usually run SR in that last slot. However you have SR on Meta, so either of the last options are acceptable. Toxic+Taunt makes for an excellent Stall breaker pokemon, U-Turn is for scouting, while SE is great for coverage, as often Gliscor only uses EQ as a move, so Flying/Levitating pokemon will have no hesitation of switching in.

I'll edit this in a bit.

well if i changed a pokemon for glsicor, i think u mean lucario, my team would become far too weak to swampert, wich is seen more than an infernape.
also, thats y hes there.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
well if i changed a pokemon for glsicor, i think u mean lucario, my team would become far too weak to swampert, wich is seen more than an infernape.
also, thats y hes there.

Hahahaha...Oh...You were serious.

Lucario cannot by any means switch in on a Swamperts EQ, he will be OHKOed, and if you actually read my rate I said switch Emp for Vappy, then you will have coverage against Infernape AND Swampert. Anyway I don't think Swampert can 2HKO Blissey, letting you Stall him out with Wish/Protect

You clearly know next to nothing about team building, you must cover the common THREATS when creating a team. Threats being pokemon with the ability to sweep a team. Walls aren't really an issue, as you shouldn't be creating a team that is walled by any one thing anyway. As you have made pretty obvious, you haven't taken these things into account when making this team.

When making a team you must have ways of covering the following threats:

Scizor
Salamence
SDLucario
Gyarados
Tyranitar
Latias
INFERNAPE

Among other things, but this is a mere example.

Infernape is the epitomy of wall/Stall breaking and is used a lot more than Swampert according to Shoddy stats ta very much. Your team right now has more holes than Swiss Cheese, but with Gliscor and Vappy, you will cover a great number of these.

Also, on Heatran, Toxic > Explosion.

not bad but watch out for infernape...

SHOT BRO, WAY TO SAY WHAT I ALREADY DID.

Last edited:

Ditto_93

Wooper = Win
You definately need Vaporeon on this Team

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold - Water Absorb
188 HP/ 252 Def/ 68 Spe
-Wish
-Protect
-Surf
-Hidden Power Electric

This can take out Infernape easily as well as swampert and with HP Electric it can counter Gyrados aswell, much better than empoleon can anyway. Empoleon and Blissey also share weaknesses and would get screwed over by a choiced EQ or Superpower etc. Wish on Vappy frees up Blissey to use Softboiled and then whatever else you want (Calm Mind Aromatherepy). I would also replace T-wave with toxic on bliss. on a side note i rate Latias much higher than blissey as a special wall. more resistances and immunities, and acess to trick to screw lots of things over, and carries a decent attacking threat.

Lucario will not counter Swampert, use vappy, and then change HP grasss to ice to deal with gliscor and dragons and what not

finally i would use fire blast > flamethrower on mence.

dbcb

standard lead gliscor could be a pain for your team. even with 0 attack ev's and impish nature, it can 2hko gross, ohko lucario, and ohko heatran. it also takes 61-73% of empoleon, so if it has taken any damage it is done for.

you could explode with gross first move but... seems like a hell of a sacrifice

ur team is very eq weak basically... and slow

Ditto_93

Wooper = Win
latias adds speed an EQ immunity, use it. i would consider a rotom aswell

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
by rotom do u mean standart rotom?its for wifi only, so its forms are no option...
dragonite has nothing to do in here.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
Nah dw, it's cool. I didn't actually even put in any time to rate your team to just be ignored.

ALL GOOD BRO

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
ur not ignored, the only thing is that i hadnt much time to post every rate or comment to say ty, or thx, or its good ill change it, sometimes opinions defer and give 2 diferent movesets or things, and them i prefer to thank eeryone at last and decide so i dont get mad.

Onyx Umeki

Mrph...how impudent.
U SHLD USE UH VAPOREON DAWG!

I love when good raters rate teams like this to help, & then get ignored

Like it's been said Mixape weak
SDCario

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
ur not ignored, the only thing is that i hadnt much time to post every rate or comment to say ty, or thx, or its good ill change it, sometimes opinions defer and give 2 diferent movesets or things, and them i prefer to thank eeryone at last and decide so i dont get mad.

I apoligize, I thought because you did not like the changes I suggested, you chose to ignore me (believe me it has happened before) My bad.