• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Team. (Underrated threats)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I made this team comprised of pokemon that should get a lot more usage then they do. (besides landorus and tenta)

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Protect

Dis fat blob is my lead. It likes to frolic and poison everything around it. tenta being the only used poison type in OU makes me very happy when i dont see it on the other team because, its t-spike time. and they don't seem to like it. Gets rid of hazards for me cause im to lazy to get a pokemon with taunt.

Landorus (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This guy. Hes fat. Hes my scarfer for this team in order not to make it one of the slowest teams ever. Damage output is meh. but still a good mon. Im thinking of switching his set up though, (maybe specs) thoughts? i often lead with this poke to scout whatevers on the other team. U-turn out to safety !

Metagross @ Life Orb
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Agility
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Rawr. Underused OU pokemon #1. Where did this beast go? just one agility and your problems are solved. fairly bulky too. It can normally live a EQ from gliscor (unless dancing set). So it can take a hit and its damage output is good. Meteor for stab. zen for stab. eq to hit steels trying to wall me.

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

The only downside of this pokemon is its bulk because of the scarfers out there you have to be intelligent while using this pokemon and not leave it out to take a hit. Sub + 3 attacks set because its other ones don't appeal to me. and it stops ferro/tenta/w.e from trying to do anything to it. This is here mainly for another ground immunity because i was nervous about ice moves affecting landy hard,

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 84 Def / 252 HP / 172 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Recover
- Yawn
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Meh tank. Absorbs stuff like a boss and can toxic stall fairly well. recover so it lives forever icebeam cause dragons scald for stab. Toxic cause troll. any questions? most eqs do a little under half. Synergizes well with landy (to take ice and water hits for it) and tenta (to take eqs) Gastro/Landy/Tenta form a nice 3 way core.
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

sets up spikes, its my psy wall also. other wise this team would get fairly destoryed by most dragons. yay. Whirlwind is a must to FaZe pokemon who try to set up on skarm when its setting up hazards. BB for stab when its getting desperate .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Le team

Last edited:

Patri25

In my tentacruel i prefer running Toxic. I dont like Toxic spikes because the enemy can spin them, they put a poison type and they are gonne and there are a lot of pokemon with levitate such us rotom/latios/thundurus/etc.
It is your choice, if you use Toxic spikes is ok, but i prefer toxic.
I see that your gastrodon also has toxic so you may switch it for other status move for example Yawn, or keep running toxic

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
on metagross replace m mash for ice punch, due to m mash can miss alot and if it does miss then metagross will be beaten easy by a strong sp atk move, besides ice punch deals with all the threats such as latios dragonite torn thun etc

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
ty <3 helped a lot. Changes made + Bump (changes in bold )