• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU team(with a bit of UU)

Lunanight

(physical wall/spiker/annoyer)skarmory @ Occa Berry
Impish nature
Keen Eye
100 HP / 70 Def / 170 SpDef / 170 Speed
- Toxic
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- whirlwind

my lead physical wall and spiker, also a status problem causer,

(physical sweeper)Flygon @ choice scarf
adamant nature
Levitate
252 Atk / 252 Speed
- Earthquake
- Stone edge
- Fire punch
- Dragon claw

A physical sweeper, fire punch can kill skarmory's and earthquake for metagross.

(physical sweeper)scizor @ life orb
adamant nature
technician
32 HP / 252 atk / 224 speed
- sword dance
- bullet punch
- bug bite
- super power

after 1 or 2 swords dance(s), scizor is a big treat that can destroy blissey with superpower. if the opponent is faster then scizor, bullet punch helps a lot.

(special sweeper/wall)Suicune @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
Pressure
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Electric

after 1-3 calm mind(s), suicune's use as a special wall and a special sweeper is really useful.
hidden power electric can kill vaporeon, ice beam for salamence/flygon/dragonite/latias/etc.
and surf gets a stab bonus so that helps with rhyperior/infernape/etc.

(physical sweeper)Absol @ choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
Pressure
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
- Night slash
- Superpower
- Psycho Cut
- Aerial Ace

absol is not to be underestimated as its base attack stat is 130, salamence's is 135: what does that say about absol.
it says that absol is underused because of low speed/def/SpDef but with a choice scarf, that has changed.
psycho cut and aerial ace helps beat fighting types that absol is usally weak to.

(physical sweeper)Infernape @ life orb
Timid nature
Blaze
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power (Ice)

after a nasty plot, infernape can threaten to 2HKO quite a lot of pokemon.

Last edited:

Sy123456789

Im a pro
Good team however:
Infernape wants Close Combat over Hidden Power or Grass Knot, to avoid being walled by Blissey, therefore change to Naive or Hasty natured

Choose 1 choice scarfer as 1. It will blow the Item Clause 2.Too many Choice is bad
I would give Absol, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, NightSlash/Superpower , Psycho Cut

This is the same with life orb, take it off Suicune and give it Leftovers
Infernape wants Life Orb more than Scizor, as well as Scizor wants Bug Bite instead of Substitute

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Please edit in descriptive explanations of each Pokémon's function within your team, as per the rules, within 24 hours, or I'll need to lock this. ^^;

CreepacisT

Upcoming WiFi GOD
Good team however:
Infernape wants Close Combat over Hidden Power or Grass Knot, to avoid being walled by Blissey, therefore change to Naive or Hasty natured
Blissey wouldn't come in on Nape, lulz.
And he is clearly is not playing by item clause because he has 3 life orbs and 2 scarfs.
Absol is good with a scarf, but its two main reasons it can be possibly considered a threat is because one, it has SD and two, it has sucker punch. So a SD set with night slash and superpower would be more effective.

And change Sub for Whirlwind on Skarmory as otherwise your team is fairly stall weak and can use a phazer for setups.

5wamp3rt

U-turn over Stone Edge or Fire Punch on Flygon. Try this EV spread on Suicune with the RestTalk set (CM/Rest/Sleep Talk/Surf): 252 HP/252 Def/4 SAtk Bold. It will become one of the most annoying pokemon to take down in OU. I don't think Skarm is that good as a lead, you could try Ape as your lead with the LeadApe set from smogon.com, but if you really want Skarmory lead, put Roost/Spikes/Whirlwind/Brave Bird or Drill Peck with a better EV spread. 70 and 170 are not divisible by 4, that spread wastes one stat point. (yeah, i know, not much, but still change the EVs.) Try this: 252 HP/64 Atk/176 Def/16 Spe with Impish and take off the Occa Berry for either lefties or shed shell. I agree with the thing about changing absol to the Swords Dancer, and finally, roost > sub and brick break > superpower on scizor. Hope this helps!