• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Team

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
This is a new "bulky offense" team ive been trying out

;260;
Swampert@ leftovers
Torrent
Relaxed (defense+, speed-)
252 hp, 252 def, 6 att

Stealth Rock
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Roar

Traditional MixPert set. Set up Stealth Rock turn 1, Roar/ attack, then switch out to set up. Pretty good late-game physical tank too.

;485;
Heatran@Life Orb
Flash Fire
Timid (spd+, att-)
6 hp, 252 sp att, 252 spd

Fire Blast
Earth Power
Dragon Pulse
Substitute

Great sweeper with paralysis suport. With Life Orb, it hits really hard. Also an important part of my defensive core, giving Scizor a fire immunity, and Celebii ghost, dark, bug, flying, and fire resists.

;251;
Celebii@Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold (defense+, att-)
252 hp, 220 def, 36 spd

Thunder Wave
Recover
Grass Knot
Light Screen

Celebii completes the "CelePertTran" combo, which walls all 17 types.Thunder Wave helps Heatran and Scizor, Recover keeps it healthy, Grass Knot for somewhat reliable STAB, and Light Screen helps my team take special hits.

;212;
Scizor@ Choice Band
Technician
Adamant ( att+. sp att-)
244 hp, 252 att, 12 spd

U Turn
Bullet Punch
Superpower
Pursuit

Traditional CB Scizor. Lures Flash FIres for Heatran, and eliminates counters such as Celebii for Swampert.

;380;
Latias@Leftovers
Levitate
Calm (Sp Def+ att-)
252 hp, 116 def, 112 sp. def, 28 spd

Dragon Pulse
Wish
Thunder Wave
Roar

A really helpful supporter. Spreads Thunder Wave with roar as well as passive damage with stealth rock, and Wish support.

;233;
Porygon2@ Leftovers
Trace
Bold ( Def+, att-)
252 hp, 216 def, 40 sp att

Thunderbolt
Ice beam
recover
toxic

This thing is fun to use. Trace helps it counter numerous threats to my team, and its decent at stalling.