• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU team

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
This is my first OU team and I havent had to much practice making one before. (constructive critisism) Here it is:
Forretress (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
1st out to set up spikes ect.
Fortress is increibely bulky and, can take a hit from practicacally Anything. Which also allows it to be switched in late game to scout/take a hit. I usually lead with this pkmn to set up spikes and rocks, late game sometimes i rapid spin if its not dead, exept if they're leading with heatran in that case i would lead with my jelli.

Jellicent (F) @ Ghost Gem
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 SAtk
Sassy Nature
- Taunt
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic
- Recover
To stop sweepers with taunt and just to annoy ^_^
Jellicent, it's also used to wall toeds in the early game. This also stops pokemon from setting up.(also stops rapid spin) This jelli seemed like another natural choice to this team. It can take a hit from most pokemon because of its bulkyness, this is my second wall incase fort dies.

Dragonite (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Punch
- Roost

What team is complete without a dragonite? No team, Dragonite has amazing atk in my opinion, This is sent in late game after the infern and jolt have K0'd the walls (jellis ferros)

Infernape (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

I chose infernape because I noticed i really didnt have any pokemon which a wider variety of moves, the wider variety makes it easier to stay in if you can predict what they're sending in. With max atk and cband it can usually 1hko fortresses and ferros leaving the board open for jolt to sweep.

Jolteon (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

To take care of sweepers like Mew and, opposing dragonites. This Jolt has won me many a battle, With max EVs in spatk and spd Its very hard to switch into against.

Gastrodon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Recover

In case enemy dragonites pack roost, this seemed like a natural choice because of its wall-like ability's. If an opponent doesnt have a grass type its very hard to kill. Usually switched in against toed to get the spatk boost :D

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
z.z i forgot the natures on this team sry, and i just edited for descritptions.(and natures)

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
As I just looked ar the team, it seems have pretty good synergy. Have you tested this team? If you tell us what pokes you trouble with, we can try to help you out.
Just some minor things: What's the point of Splash Plate on Jelly? better give him Leftovers.
Also, on Jolteon, I recommend a Timid nature. Doesn't mean too much, but a random Vacuum Wave will have a slightly lower chance of KO'ing, as well as other special moves from your opponent.
Overall, looks good imo :D

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Im trying to keep it valid with the item clause. I guess timid nature would work better :). I have tested this team and it has some trouble with fighting types (conk, lucario ect.) and ofcourse haxrachi :|

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Like Dryver said, nice team with nice synergy. is it ok If I test it out on PO?
go for it, maybe you'll have a better idea how to use it than me XD

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
It has good synergy but maybe try some different sets. Look on smogon and they have tons, so then pick a set that you think your team can benefit from.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Different sets for what pkmn? specify ? and i've been using most sets from smogon.