• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Teambuilding Competition Round 2 Team Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDraco

Spoke with McDanger, and decided to take control of this thread to end this round. Submissions are now closed, and voting will now begin. Voting will last until 11:59pm EST on Tuesday 08/12/2014.

The Imposter
Saph~
MMS
Extroph
Apollo77
Onyx Tanuki
Cloneblazer12
xDIRCIOx

Also note that after voting ends, this thread will be closed. The OU Teambuilding Competition Round Three thread will follow in the (indefinite) future.

Snorby

Snorby
Voting for my brudda Saph

KillerDraco

Voting for Imposter for being one of the few (if not the only one) to post a serious team.

Many facepalms were had over physical Volcaronas.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Voting for Imposter for being one of the few (if not the only one) to post a serious team.

Many facepalms were had over physical Volcaronas.

These are some of the most top-quality teams I've seen submitted here. With such creative liberty, I was proud to see bold new takes on Volcarona as well as redefining the face of Monotype teams. Sadly, as much praise I gave Saph and MMS for their teams, my nomination goes to Cloneblazer12 (formerly known as -Clone-). There were many teams that were submitted that either copied the Monotype trend or just looked too serious. When boiled down to the bare essentials, Cloneblazer12's team had something that no other team had: compassionate friendship with his team. Looking at the first five members of his team, one would assume that he's using a very legitimate team and thus devoid of feeling. However, as soon as I saw the Squirtle, I knew this was no joke. The compassion of using a weak Pokemon no matter how competitive the competitive scene gets. Clone's team shows that no matter how far you've climbed up a ladder, you can never forget your roots and where you've come from. In short, Clone successfully builds a team without forgetting the core components Pokemon was built off of: trust, compassion, and lifelong friendship.

Kudos, Cloneblazer12. May your days be forever happy.

These are some of the most top-quality teams I've seen submitted here. With such creative liberty, I was proud to see bold new takes on Volcarona as well as redefining the face of Monotype teams. Sadly, as much praise I gave Saph and MMS for their teams, my nomination goes to Cloneblazer12 (formerly known as -Clone-). There were many teams that were submitted that either copied the Monotype trend or just looked too serious. When boiled down to the bare essentials, Cloneblazer12's team had something that no other team had: compassionate friendship with his team. Looking at the first five members of his team, one would assume that he's using a very legitimate team and thus devoid of feeling. However, as soon as I saw the Squirtle, I knew this was no joke. The compassion of using a weak Pokemon no matter how competitive the competitive scene gets. Clone's team shows that no matter how far you've climbed up a ladder, you can never forget your roots and where you've come from. In short, Clone successfully builds a team without forgetting the core components Pokemon was built off of: trust, compassion, and lifelong friendship.

Kudos, Cloneblazer12. May your days be forever happy.

<3

God I wish rep was still around... That was one of the most touching posts I've ever read.

Gonna vote MMS. 3hot5me

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Voting The Imposter for the same reason as KillerDraco. You guys should be ashamed.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Voting The Imposter for the same reason as KillerDraco. You guys should be ashamed.

Not like you submitted a joke team either or anything :$. Voting MMS

Turpoo

S|utbro
Voting for MMS' team for a similar reason as Wari's. Battle against it and used it.
Used the team a few times and had great results with many battles ending in 4/5/6-0.
Honestly a great team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.