• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Through the Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Haxed out silent 2-1. BGs

EDIT: Won vs mms as well 2-1 ggs

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Confirming, at the end of G1 it came down to a 70/30 chance in my favor. I guess Saph's lucky number is 30 or something .-.

Moony

i vm'd crys, crys no response, he too scare, hope to fite him soon tho, activity *-*

Sucka_Punch

Beat Cdemo G1
Made silly play g2 and ended up having to sack 2 mons because of it almost came back though to win 1-0 x]
Won G3. Gotta love when people turn a 90 turn game into a 132 turn game. Like really, one jirachi vs a full health skarm hippo and latias. Why not save us both the time?

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
OUTtA.png

The Imposter and Sparkbeat both received Activity wins.

This round, Game 1 will be ADV OU, Game 2 will be RBY OU, and G3 will be GSC OU.

This round will end on Friday, April 4th. Good Luck!​

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I'm being johnned. The opposition has teams, but claims to be too busy mining for doge and refuses to fight now.

Sucka_Punch

Ah yes, very doge such coin wow. :]
Doing at least g1 now.

won g2 and 3.
Jsyk that team has no grounded mons LOL

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Never got a reply from my opp. Activity post

Snorby

Snorby
So Challonge magically stopped working on my computer.

Semifinals

Saph~ (Activity) vs Moony

The Imposter (won a coin flip) vs Sucka_Punch

Game 1 will be played in RBY OU
Game 2 will be played in XY OU
Game 3 will be played in ADV OU

Good luck! This Round will end on April 15th.

Sucka_Punch

WTH i never even saw a post here about the next round? How does a round start without a post from you.

EDIT: After reading it over and doing some critical thinking :p I noticed that you probably meant that The Imposter won his round 2 battle by coin flip and in doing so put him vs me in round 3. Not that he won vs me with a coin flip. You should probably think about clearing that up to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.