• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Through the Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
WTH i never even saw a post here about the next round? How does a round start without a post from you.

EDIT: After reading it over and doing some critical thinking :p I noticed that you probably meant that The Imposter won his round 2 battle by coin flip and in doing so put him vs me in round 3. Not that he won vs me with a coin flip. You should probably think about clearing that up to avoid confusion.

Your edit is correct. I was in a rush because I had to leave the house for a few hours, and since the last round had ended last night, I wanted to get the semifinals up in a timely fashion. Therefore, I updated hastily and, in hindsight, could have made that clearer. Sorry if I confused anyone else.

To be clear, The Imposter won last round via coin flip and will face Sucka_Punch in the semifinals. Saph won the last round by activity and will face Moony in the semifinals

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lost to moony 0-2 ;=; ggs

Snorby

Snorby
Don't have time for a fancy update, but:

Finals:
Sucka_Punch vs Moony

3rd Place Game:
Saph~ vs The Imposter

Game 1 is to be played in RBY OU. Game 2 is to be played in DPP OU. Game 3 is to be played in XY OU. You've got til April 21st. Good Luck.

Snorby

Snorby

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost to imposter 0-2. Never played DPP in my life before

Snorby

Snorby
Alright, I'll be ordering the art in a while. Imposter and Sucka, PM me 2 pokemon that you used in the tournament you want on your banners. I already got them from Moony, and when I get the other two I'll order the art.

The art is in! Here are your banners!

Moony - First Place

Moony_zps4fbbfa3e.png

Sucka_Punch - Second Place

Sucka_zps3669c42c.png

The Imposter - 3rd Place

TheImposter_zpsecaf917a.png

When using these banners, please give credit to Turpoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.