• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

OU Trick-Storm Team

Cissinho

Hello... i´m new in this forum and i like to present my trick-storm team especially made for double battles...

Bronzong (R2-D2) @Lum Berry/Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed
EVs 252 HP/160 Def/ 96 SpD
Calm Mind
Extrasensory
Light Screen
Trick Room

Basically this is my lead and the set up for my trick room team.. i prefer to use a Lum Berry to take care of stat changes, but leftovers becomes handly in some situations... first turn, trick room... in the second turn, i use light screen to improve the SpD of my team (because my team SpD is not the best, but light screen comes to save the lack of that)... then, depending on my oponent leads, i use calm mind 1 or 2 times then attack with extrasensory... i know that psychic has a little more powerful, but extrasensory can flinch the oponnent and since the trick room is set up, its becomes very useful...

Hippowdon (Mc FAT) @Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Adamant
EVs 126 HP/126 Atk/ 168 Def/88 SpD
Stealth Rock
Ice Fang
EQ
Slack Off

My other lead and one of my sand streamers (yes, you bet the other sandstreamer is tyranitar and you bet well xD)... with thes Evs that it has is very hard to knock down this big hippo... i prefer adamant natuve because with that hippowdon is not only a wall but can do a great damage in the oponents... basically when im setting up the trick room i use stealth rock...
Ice Fang to deal with dragon, flying and grass types... EQ to deal a great STAB damage and Slack Off to make this hippo stand for more time...

Empoleon (EMPEROR) @Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Quiet
EVs 252 HP/4 Def/ 252 SpA
Grass Knot
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Protect

My Special Wall and one of my best pokemon.... With Grass Knot, Hydro Pump and Ice Beam i have coverage for most of the other pokemons types... i prefer Hydro Pump over Surf because i don´t want to damage my others pokemons (and because teach protect to the other pokemons make they lost one of their moves)... protect when my other pokemons attemps to use EQ...

Gliscor (Biowing) @Brightpowder
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Brave
EVs 252 HP/ 216 Atk/ 40 Def
Knock Off
Aerial Ace
EQ
Fire Fang

My Physical Wall and the main counter of Heracross... with brightpower and sand veil its evasion is like 30%, so its very dificult to hit during a sandstorm... Knock Off is basically to remove leftovers of my oponent pokemons... Aerial Ace to deal a great STAB damage on fighting and grass pokemon (and to OHKO Heracross in most of the opportunities)... EQ is the principal STAB damage... And Fire Fang to give move coverage and to hits ice pokemon....

Tyranitar (DARK TERROR) @Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Brave
EVs 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD
EQ
Crunch
Rock Slide
ThunderPunch

My other Sandstreamer and in some time one of my leads (along whit Bronzong).... i prefer Hippowdon as a lead cause it has better defenses, but depending on my oponents pokemon (or only in the luck xD) i use Tyranitar...
EQ for a STABBED big hit... Crunch to deal with psychic pokemon.... Rock Slide to damage both oponents and make them flinch if i´m lucky... an the surprise factor, ThunderPunch to hit hard water pokemon... this set is very good and has saved me from various fights....

And the last, but not the least....

Cacturne (CACTUAR!) @Life Orb
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Adamant
EVs 252 Atk/ 126 Def/ 126 SpD
Sword Dance
Sucker Punch
Seed Bomb
Brick Break

A typical sword dance set... despite this is an UU pokemon, it does very well in a Trick Storm Team and it gives well coverage of the water weakness of my earth type pokemon... the most of the times when i have gliscor or hippowdon and my oponent sent a water pokemon, i switch to this cactus to deal with... Sword Dance only if its necesary (i use this move only one time, so i´m thinking in switch that move with other like Leech Seed)... Sucker Punch to surprise my oponent and give them a STABBED sucker punch in thier faces!!... Seed Bomb works great as a STABBED grass attack... and Brick Break to take care of the walls...

I know that only one Trick Roomer is not the best, but for me this teams worked great... i was thinking of give another trick roomer to this team (a Wish Support Jirachi is my first option) but i don´t know by which pokemon it could be switched....

My Record with this team is 5 W / 0 L....

i will be waiting for your opinion! :025n172:

Overall, the team looks very good. Like you said you may want another trick room, but I don't really think it's necessary. Bronzongs only weakness is fire and your ground pokemon that have priority because of it give bronzong coverage. To be honest, if I was playing you I would not be happy because the only way to kill bronzong quick is a fire move and fire pokemon won't fair well against this team at all.
Concerning Cactern: I think aerial ace may do you more good than leach seed or swords dance, it gives coverage against other grass pokemon and other fighting pokemon which will give most of your team a hard time. Try it out, idk if it will help at all.
But yeah, the team looks iritating and you just made an entire team of tank sweapers with trick room lolz
Hope I helped!

Also, can you rate my team? lololol

Cissinho

thanks for your comment... i was wonder if aerial ace is an attack that cacturne can learn, but it can´t.... so, i am trying to made that cactus a little bit annoying and for that i was testing how works Destiny Bond with that pokemon.... if it works well, then that the forth move....
i think the same of you concerning the trick room set up... bronzong its so hard to knock out and in the most battles he stand and work very well... so i only must use bronzong to set up the trick room... if there´s problem in the future, then i switch one of my pokes for other trick room....

i will rate your team later ;)