• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Our Cup Runneth Over! (543)

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I didn't know what they were saying but Jessie's poor attempt of Seviper being a Milotic. xD
I'm looking at the episode pictures and Sudowoodoo seems sad as he's just another tree.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Man Wallace's appeal ROCKED.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
JAPAN MAGIC TALKING POCHAMA DOLL! BUY OUR TOYS!
Seriously, I couldn't stop cracking up at that ad between the eyecatches. Will the madness ever end? Nah, we still haven't seen Rock 'em Sock 'em Pochama yet.

Quick notes:
- Opening with TR looks incredibly lonely now.
- Wallace sounds like a man. Hey, it's DP. Anything can happen.
- There. Dustox got a mention. You people happy now?

Most of these "introductory" episodes tend to be pretty standard, and this pretty much followed that rule. There were a few humorous moments like Seviper's Milotic hat and Yuuka standing up, only to hit the boom mic yet again. Otherwise, the main purpose this episode served was setting up Wallace and May's role in the upcoming epsiodes, as if anybody really expected different.

I had a good laugh when I saw Seviper trying to be Milotic. :3 The real Milotic was probably saying " Wtf? " in its mind.

tipnottippy

Back for the lulz
Milotic used Safeguard, Aqua Ring, Dragon Pulse, and Twister.

The ribbon is the prize for the winner of the Wallace Cup Contest.

*waits for people to bawwww about "NO SWINUB EGG/RAZOR FANG DIS SUX!!!!11!!" *

If it's any consolation, the Wallace Cup ribbon qualifies as an official ribbon in all Contests anywhere. Go on, spare a neuron or two to figure out why that might make it at least as important plot-wise as a Swinub egg/Razor Fang.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Screenshots scream awesome-ness. Dang, I've never been so interested in just looking at the screenshots so watching the episode itself will be a huge blast.

Manchee

extra toasty
^Yea, me too. Same goes with most of the upcoming EPs. They look so well written and soo well planned out. Can't wait for big twists in future EPs.

Isis-sama

Milotic used Safeguard, Aqua Ring, Dragon Pulse, and Twister.

If it's any consolation, the Wallace Cup ribbon qualifies as an official ribbon in all Contests anywhere. Go on, spare a neuron or two to figure out why that might make it at least as important plot-wise as a Swinub egg/Razor Fang.

Yeah, I was wondering about that when I first saw the ribbon. That's something that's good to know, since it was a special contest it might not have been a qualifying one and simply for decoration and status, which while nice to have wouldn't be worth anything contstructive.

ShadowDragon16

i don't speak japanese, but what was Wallace saying to Ash when he was talking about buizel?

Misty Fanboi13

Over Analyst
In Dawn's big four pokemon appeal training thing, what exactly was she having Buneary do? I mean there is a Whirpool that is being electricuted while stars are flying around it, then off to this side, Buneary is mid-air break dancing, barely involved at all. Also, at the begining, Buneary was with Ash, while all of Dawn's other pokemon were inside with her? How much can Dawn shaft the Bunny in one episode?!

Also, with Milotic's Water/Dragon Pulse [I'm not sure which one it used] aside from shattering the Aqua Ring did it do anything, I just heard Wallace order the attack and the Aqua Ring shatter. I didn't see any attack being launched.

Momogirl

pikachu is ma' homie
fun ep definately, Wallace is so...FABULOUS XD Guess I kinda like him, lol.

I wonder what Hikari was remembering that Zoey said...I think maybe she remembered she was supposed to showcase her pokemon, not the attacks, so she panicked XD That was funny.

Someone really should sub all the pokemon eps T_T; no idea why no one does...I hate not knowing what they say...

Sparkleo

Low on power...
Seems like Pikachu will be using that "stiff Iron Tail" move from now on.
I think that's pretty cool (and Buneary thought so too...).

Poor Dawn... and yet so funny she got caught in the attack crossfire, followed by getting face-planted by Buneary.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Eh, pretty unremarkable episode overall. It was to be expected though, all the real action is for next time. Musashi going fangirly over Mikuri was pretty funny though, and it was great to see him show off a taste of his skills. I really hope that's not the last we see of them.

latios reborn

has it been uploaded yet or where is everyone seeing it?
I ask as I really want to see it and her Glaceon. (if shown)

uber gon

Accept Change
I had a good laugh when I saw Seviper trying to be Milotic. :3 The real Milotic was probably saying " Wtf? " in its mind.

I was saying WTF in my mind.

Anyway, how did Dragon Pulse look like in the animé?

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Wallace didn't probably appear as a gym leader in the anime, but he did appear as a coordinator. This episode looks cool anyway.