• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Our Cup Runneth Over! (543)

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Yay...they gave May two lines to speak. Now we got to wait another two weeks until the next episode... >_<

Great opening for the arc, this will probably definitely be my favorite arc of all of them.

TwoToneDearly

I dunno if anybody noticed but May was in her Pokemon Emerald outfit

dman_dustin

I was saying WTF in my mind.

Anyway, how did Dragon Pulse look like in the animé?

Um Dragon Pulse looked like..... to be honest I don't know what it looked like... I saw it but it wasn't distintive enough, for me my guess it looked like a barrier attack, but it also looked like it emanated from Milotic's body so it was more... let's say if Milotic were surrounded by pikachus, Dragon pulse looked like it could take them all out, as opposed to focusing on one or two pikachus.

Which one was Dragon Pulse attack. I saw the other three attack in the episode but didn't notice the Dragon Pulse attack.

Sushi said it was when Milotic destroyed the Aqua Ring rings.

TeddiUrsa

Like many others I thought that this episode was very basic and kinda boring. I guess a longer saga needs to start somewhere, so I won´t complain too much about it.

I am happy that Jessie mentioned Dustox, continuity still isn´t huge in Pokémon, but the writers improved a lot. ( Did Ash say something about a Raichu, when Pikachu trained with Turtwig and Buizel? It sounded like that, but maybe I was just tired. ^^" Maybe something about how the Raichu battle boosted Pikachu´s ego or something like that?)

Candy Musalina going fangirl over Wallace was cool was well. I never grow tired of Team Rocket. EVER.

I like the fat-microphone guy. There NEEDS to be a shipping for micro-guy and the reporter-woman. MicrocrushShipping? HeadbuttShipping? Who knows?

Too much ("flying") Milotic-action makes me a sad Whiscash fanboy...I would kill to see a Contest trained Whiscash, silly eyes, funny whiskers, beautiful appeals ^^
Wobbuffet cosplaying Whiscash would be AWESOME :p /fanboy rant

I knew that Nozomi´s strategy was to **** with Hikari´s mind. Poor jailbait-thingie...

It felt good to see Haruka again. It makes sense that she arrived at Snowpoint, isn´t there a port anyway?
Let´s hope that the final episode of this mini-arc doesn´t fall in the hands of Takeda or the like...

I need some Pochama-plushie with VA action as well. YOU CAN´T RESIST THE POCHA! Who needs Piplup or Plinfa when you can have Pochama?

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I thought it would be ironic if she was. I wonder how she did in Johto? And how do you think Dawn will do in the Wallace Cup? I know Ambipom will do well.

~Ayra~;267;

Thriller

Its almost time
TeddiUrsa said:
Maybe something about how the Raichu battle boosted Pikachu´s ego or something like that?

Yeah, as if thats what we all need.

I agree about this episode being boring, but that short 5 second clip that showed May at Snowpoint, that made the episode for me.

uber gon

Accept Change
Can anyone "narrate" the ending scene? What is with the looking at the map, and May's cameo.

May is in Snowpoint City so the writers wanted to show May while she's there.

Thriller

Its almost time
May is in Snowpoint City so the writers wanted to show May while she's there.

Its basically there to explain how she has her Glacia.

Its also speculated that she got off the boat there while coming from Johto.

You know, I always thought it was wierd Snowpoint was a port town. Geographically, it makes no sense. Snowpoint is supposed to be up in the mountains, waterways like that aren't supposed to go up mountains!

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Looks promising from the preview & pics..anyway, anyone care to upload it on youtube or put up a direct download please?

uber gon

Accept Change
Its basically there to explain how she has her Glacia.

Its also speculated that she got off the boat there while coming from Johto.

You know, I always thought it was wierd Snowpoint was a port town. Geographically, it makes no sense. Snowpoint is supposed to be up in the mountains, waterways like that aren't supposed to go up mountains!

Maybe the people there have A LOT of fire types.:)

That, or it's not as cold during the time May was there.

HoennMaster

I meant like why were Ash and Brock looking at the map of Snowpoint, and what were May's lines.

Also, what was the dialog like when they shows Wallace in front of the Hoenn "illusion"

TeddiUrsa

But other than that, this episode was pretty bleh. I swear, at first I thought whoever was animating was getting kinda lazy with the number of stills.

I REALLY don´t get why people tend to bitch about Natsume episodes so much. There are a few tacky stills, but there are many nice,fluent animated parts AND the wacky parts! Don´t forget those!

Natsume isn´t Iwane or Tamagawa ,but I like his style.

There are FAR worse ADs and you know it.

*rewatched Hippowdon episode*

gtab x3

My only question is that why was may here isn't she in johto? and does ash attend the contest? but still a good episode then havcing it with another person with a ew pokemon yada yada...

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
It's no surprise at all. May is there-except she's in her Emerald outfit. To all those who are waiting for the next episode, then luckily she will have an Eeveelution. My guess is good as yours!