• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Our Cup Runneth Over! (543)

My favorite scene was when we saw Wallace by the lake and his Milotic looked so pretty in the water. I wonder why May was in Snowpoint City.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I wonder why May was in Snowpoint City.

She was there to evolve her Eevee into Glaceon since the ice rock was near Snowpoint City like in the games.

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
Very good episode:

May returns and Wallace and his Milotic were both awesome.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
There wasn't much to the episode, but I enjoyed the practice battles with Ash and Dawn, and Jessie fawning over Wallace was hilarious. I laughed when she was blowing kisses and then when James and Meowth grabbed her, she suddenly got demonic.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I smiled when Hikari's practice Appeal backfired in such a comedic manner, and seeing Yuuka and her news crew again was great. The fact that Mikuri was relevant at long last was fantastic, and his advice to Hikari was nice. Musashi disguising her Habunake as a Milokaross was humorous, and Haruka being in Kissaki City was a good bit of foreshadowing.

Daizy

I call you honey
Am I really the only one who hated how the writers turned Wallace to yet another Juan with some mix of Drew in him? Wallace had better potential and they screwed him really bad.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Mikuri honestly seemed kind of unnerving to me, in the sense that his skills were on par with Shirona's given their Champion status, which made Mikuri seem untouchable.

Zamin

Oh my god, I nearly screamed with that reveal at the end with May showing up.

It reminded me of the time we got to meet Misty again in the Hoenn episodes.

I can't wait for the next episode and more May.

This was a cool episode too. I loved seeing Jessalina and her psychotic nature.

Wallace was really cool too.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Wallace is so cool, I’ll never get over how well he was portrayed here compared to a certain episode that came earlier this year. I like how he encouraged Dawn and Ash to both join, again love how Ash did Contests from time to time.

Obsessed with his Milotic’s appeal like that was gorgeous. I love the Wallace Cup arc, it’s one of my favorites in the anime even among the myriad of excellent arcs in DP. Seeing this huge event of a Contest in all its glory with everyone coming to compete is so up my alley; I just love Contests and this one was everything I like about them in 5 episodes.

And May….that’s my girl fr, like if my signature doesn’t say enough I don’t know what will. Her appearance at the end is still everything to this day.

Wallace is so cool, I’ll never get over how well he was portrayed here compared to a certain episode that came earlier this year. I like how he encouraged Dawn and Ash to both join, again love how Ash did Contests from time to time.
God I hate Wallace now because it’s so obvious that he was meant to be a roadblock plus he was literally committing physical assault on a child

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
God I hate Wallace now because it’s so obvious that he was meant to be a roadblock plus he was literally committing physical assault on a child
Wallace in JN just seems very different from Wallace in DP. Why is he even a Gym Leader again (what happened to Juan), why does his personality seem a lot more arrogant and rude, he was only there to take up Ash’s time and sort of connect to Lisia being there. He deserved his own episode with his niece that wasn’t tied to a companion return.

Contests being absolutely butchered did not help either. God what a mess that was