• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Our Cup Runneth Over! (543)

HoennMaster

Yes of course I play the games. But it would make much more sense if thats what Ash did. Wouldn't you do it?

I really don't think you know what your taking about. It makes no sense to go from Veilstone to Snowpoint. Veilstone is the 3rd gym, Pastoria is the 4th, and Snowpoint is the 7th. Pastoria is the closest to Velistone. Simple as that.

harryheart

Yes PAstoria is, but they are actually in Snowpoint City. So he might as well battle there!

Kuroshi

I thought Wallace would recognize ash as a finalist in the hoenn league . So I was kinda disapointed.

Why would he? By the time Ash was competing in the Hoenn league, Wallace had already become champion and had probably left for Kanto or Johto.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Yes PAstoria is, but they are actually in Snowpoint City. So he might as well battle there!

No, May was. They were around Lake Valor somewhere. Therefore, they were heading to Pastoria City.

Not to mention that if they were near Snowpoint by this episode, then it would be snowing.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why do people keep acting as if Ash or Wallace should recognize each other?

They've never seen each other. At Sootopolis, Juan made no mention of Wallace either so how would Ash know him? Ash never studies or asks who the Elite's are in each region.

harryheart

No, May was. They were around Lake Valor somewhere. Therefore, they were heading to Pastoria City.

Not to mention that if they were near Snowpoint by this episode, then it would be snowing.

Thanks for the heads up. I got confused. Sorry

HoennMaster

It shouldn't have been confusing, it is snowy in Snowpoint and they weren't anywhere near snow. Not to mention they told Ash to call the Snowpoint Pokemon Center. Why would he have to call if he was there.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder what Dragon Pulse will look like as an attack?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
To be honest, what was it here? It didn't look like Milotic did anything when Wallace commanded it.

I think that it may have ended up further breaking up the Aqua Ring. Milotic could have emitted it out of its body. I will have to check again when the episode reairs Saturday.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Excellent dub episode...I was really surprised that they didn't ruin it so much.

Now hope they will keep this up for the rest of the arc...

uber gon

Accept Change
I think that it may have ended up further breaking up the Aqua Ring. Milotic could have emitted it out of its body. I will have to check again when the episode reairs Saturday.

Yeah, all Milotic did for Dragon Pulse was scream or something.

harryheart

I thought in THE KEYSTONE POSPS Spiritomb used Dragon Pulse as one of its moves

magicallypuzzled

that would be dark pulse which interesting enough doesn't look anything like dargon pulse in this episode in fact dragon pulse is very hard to even see in this one.

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
wow this episode was sooooo beautiful

milotic is like amodel