• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Out-of-this-world names you`ve given to your team? [PMD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mespritchaser

Vampire Slayer
I played Mystery Dungeon several times and gave the weirdest names to my character, my player and my Rescue Team. To my player [a Squirtle, that is], I named him Oreo. XD Then, to my partner Charmander, I named him Chuck. Then I named our rescue team Habub. XD [Habub is our made-up name for our Softball team :p] What did you name yours?

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
I never give them weird names, give my player me RL name, partner keeps it pokémon name and i call my teams faith

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Well, in my first/only PMD file, my starter was Ness and my partner Lucas. ^^ Go team Mother ^^
Still my current file.

Alloute

Not Banned
^ Fail

I named the team "Team Akatsuki" and the Pokemon kept their original names.

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Game PMD2 darkness.

Team name : Team Darkness.

(my ideas were dead)

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Blue rescue: Team Delta (No, not from river delta, I named it after Delta Goodrem the singer XD)

Darkness: Team Horcrux (I swear to *insert something* that I read too much Harry Potter at that time)

Status
Not open for further replies.