• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Over 1000 New Avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys.

Sorry this is late but we have some new avatars. I know many of these have been wanted for a while. I'm truly sorry for the delay

First, some artwork of the Ash Cap Pikachu in the Sugimori category, which is changed to "Official Artwork" since Ken Sugimori isn't the only one doing them these days

originalpika.png
hoennpika.png
sinnohpika.png
unovapika.png
kalospika.png
alolapika.png

Next, I've added the 3D models for the new Pokémon and forms to the Sprites category, which has changed to "Generation 6 & 7 3D Models". Some examples:

722.png
785.png
718-c.png
658-a.png
789.png
796.png
026-a.png
038-a.png

Also, I've added all the Global Link artwork for the new Pokémon that have been added in Sun & Moon. Dream World category now called Global Link Artwork

658-a.png
718-10-22.png
725.png
799.png
786.png
771.png
103-a.png

Also, following on from the time we added Pokémon Picross artwork, I've added a new category for all the Pokémon Shuffle images

728.png
025-lugia.png
648.png
150.png
094.png
745.png
627.png
513.png
492-s.png

Finally, Satomine Night has been kind enough to do some avatars for the Sun & Moon anime saga. Should have more to come in time

lillie-vulpix-1.png
ashrockruff2.png
team-rocket.png

And I think that's it for now. Will see if there's anything else to add

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
XY&Z avatars got none?

Well, I've got all these new avatars to try out so yeah.

XY&Z avatars got none?

Tbh I was hoping so too. Maybe at some point? I'm fine with waiting, but it'd be nice to have some TF arc avatars.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Tbh I was hoping so too. Maybe at some point? I'm fine with waiting, but it'd be nice to have some TF arc avatars.

Team Flare would be cool, but I was thinking more about the Ash-Greninja fans xD

Well, at least they have the 3d models for the time being.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Read the title and had to read it again lol 1000+ avatars?! Thanks for the variety!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Is there a reason why there are two of the same avatars in parts of the Shuffle category? I can't seem to find any differences between them (Mega Audino for example).

Also crossing my fingers for a hopeful anime Dragalge avatar in there

The Mega for Winking Audino and Spooky Gengar look the same. I meant to drop them, but a glitch happened. My apologies

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys.

Sorry this is late but we have some new avatars. I know many of these have been wanted for a while. I'm truly sorry for the delay

First, some artwork of the Ash Cap Pikachu in the Sugimori category, which is changed to "Official Artwork" since Ken Sugimori isn't the only one doing them these days

originalpika.png
hoennpika.png
sinnohpika.png
unovapika.png
kalospika.png
alolapika.png

Next, I've added the 3D models for the new Pokémon and forms to the Sprites category, which has changed to "Generation 6 & 7 3D Models". Some examples:

722.png
785.png
718-c.png
658-a.png
789.png
796.png
026-a.png
038-a.png

Also, I've added all the Global Link artwork for the new Pokémon that have been added in Sun & Moon. Dream World category now called Global Link Artwork

658-a.png
718-10-22.png
725.png
799.png
786.png
771.png
103-a.png

Also, following on from the time we added Pokémon Picross artwork, I've added a new category for all the Pokémon Shuffle images

728.png
025-lugia.png
648.png
150.png
094.png
745.png
627.png
513.png
492-s.png

Finally, Satomine Night has been kind enough to do some avatars for the Sun & Moon anime saga. Should have more to come in time

lillie-vulpix-1.png
ashrockruff2.png
team-rocket.png

And I think that's it for now. Will see if there's anything else to add

they look great serebii but question for the 3d models are we ever gunna get the shiny forms as well? it be nice to see shiny 3d models too like the other generation game sprites :)