• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Over 3000 New Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhhhhh

Too sweet
Thanks a bunch Joe. It's so hard to choose from these 3000+ avatars.

BTW, will you be putting up Dream World artwork by any chance?

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
I'm not one to complain about spoilers, because I have already played the game, but I should still say it isn't a good idea...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Holy jeez.

Thanks a bunch Serebii. Time to search.

SmartD

I like the new avatars added. I'm using the Hiyappu one right now.

natie

Mr. F
One thing I have noticed though is that the avatars aren't ordered, and it quite literally takes ages to find the one you're looking for. Is there any way to fix this, perhaps, other than by reuploading everything?

Empoleon Bonaparte

One thing I have noticed though is that the avatars aren't ordered, and it quite literally takes ages to find the one you're looking for. Is there any way to fix this, perhaps, other than by reuploading everything?

It's always been like that with all avatars, so I'm guessing there isn't.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Serebii has said there is no way to fix them better than they are. Would be nice to have them in some type of order

L.F.D.

AstralEon

The one and only.
What about making some kind of search function?

Or how about manually creating an index thread of the list of Pokemon corresponding to their page number.
Example like; Avatar Catergory - Black & White Sprites (800 Avatars) - Page 1 - having the following Pokemon in it:
#434, #422 , #422 E, #421, #421 S , #420 , #419, #419 F, #418, #418 F, #417, #423 E.
Page 2:
#423, #424 F, and so on.
It could work but I'm not sure if everyone has the same ordered list as I do.

If this does work, then someone who is dedicated enough, patience enough, and have lots of free time to spare is going to have to step up and make this happen. But with the ridiculous amount of Avatar images to go through, I don't think anyone brave enough and sane enough will accept this position.

Just an idea, I guess...

Darkxninga

^__^ yay, thanks Serebii. I couldnt wait to have Iris in my avatar. Cant wait for the anime Besh Wishes avs too!

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
You could've at least use the avatars of the last Pokemon that were revealed in CoroCoro Magazine before the games were released. Now I have to suffer by not looking at both my avatar and my new sig.

I'm playing the world's smallest violin for you.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Ah finally, thanks for putting these up! So many avatars to choose from... I've already made two changes today. But I think I'll stick with Koon for a little while at least.

nikohesus

Banned
Thanks a bunch, Joe! At last, N as my avatar...

I'm glad you took our suggestions seriously, nice going bro.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter

Or how about manually creating an index thread of the list of Pokemon corresponding to their page number.
Example like; Avatar Catergory - Black & White Sprites (800 Avatars) - Page 1 - having the following Pokemon in it:
#434, #422 , #422 E, #421, #421 S , #420 , #419, #419 F, #418, #418 F, #417, #423 E.
Page 2:
#423, #424 F, and so on.

The search function isn't a possibilty, but the list sounds ok. Might be something I myself could undertake after my final exams if needed.

I'd rather have them listed by pokemon, though, since not everyone knows the numbers off by heart.

Anyways, Serebii, thanks for uploading these. Some folks aren't happy, but you can never please everyone. Haters gonna hate.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Page 2:
#423, #424 F, and so on.

If this does work, then someone who is dedicated enough, patience enough, and have lots of free time to spare is going to have to step up and make this happen. But with the ridiculous amount of Avatar images to go through, I don't think anyone brave enough and sane enough will accept this position.

Just an idea, I guess...
If it's not in the vBulletin system, its not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.