• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Over 85 Killed And More Than 180 Wounded In Mumbai

Two Americans have been found dead =(

Ah humans, the most screwed up species on earth. It's pretty amazing how there are people out there who believe that they exist solely to murder other people. Just plain incomprehensible.

No matter how many times this happens, it's impossible to get used to it.

I extend my respects to every person affected by this all too common tragedy.

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
I heard this on the news and wow, Australians were there to witness it. o.o

Kabuto

little punks!
It's really awful what is happening. I am a big liberal, but people like this need no trial, terrorists need to be killed and groups disbanded. The economy is a major issue, but it is linked with terrorism, and both problems need resolution.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
If everyone was evacuated out of the hotel and the other places, the Indian Army would've

bombed those places. That would be bad, but at least they would be killed. This is even

worse for me because I'm Indian (don't be racist) and some of my mom's friends live

there. This is just horrible...

Cyan

Mortal
At least this isn't as worse as the 9/11 attacks. Still, my sentiments to those that have lost their lives. Isn't there a better homeland security for India, by any chance?

I haven't had faith in homeland security in any country for seven years.

So it's all over?

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I'm absolutley speechless...why are we, as a species, so cruel to everyone and everything around us? I see this kind of stuff all-too-much on the news, but no matter how many times i see it, i doubt i'll ever get used to this stuff. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who was inside of the buildings that got bombed. Gosh, sometimes i just wanna go destroy the people who do this kind of stuff to others (although, i guess that doesn't make me any better than them, then, does it?)

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I'm absolutley speechless...why are we, as a species, so cruel to everyone and everything around us? I see this kind of stuff all-too-much on the news, but no matter how many times i see it, i doubt i'll ever get used to this stuff. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who was inside of the buildings that got bombed. Gosh, sometimes i just wanna go destroy the people who do this kind of stuff to others (although, i guess that doesn't make me any better than them, then, does it?)

Killing terrorist would cause terror to them, so therefor you must kill yourself, so yeah, I would hold off on that thought.

Cyan

Mortal
Nah, SPPf just starts its own army, of water guns and such. We will save this world...maybe.
"In a world where terrorists kill people and politicians are retards...A lone group of teenagers who joined a Pokemon forum are willing to stand-up and make a difference...With water guns.

Starring Prince as Cyan Santana Jackson de Chupathingy and Halle Berry as his sexy partner Freya.

Also starring Al Pacino as Rave, Sean Connery as BCVM, Morgan Freeman as Babylon, Mr. T as Sogeking, Zac Effron as Dattebayo, and Robert Downey Jr. as JoshYEAH.

Coming summer, 2012"

I smell box office hit.

It's our nature. It's been happening for thousands of years, and will continue for most of our exsistence in the universe.

Or some other crap like that.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
It's our nature. It's been happening for thousands of years, and will continue for most of our exsistence in the universe.

Or some other crap like that.

And throughout all that time, there will still be people who wish this would never happen, but do nothing to stop it.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
"In a world where terrorists kill people and politicians are retards...A lone group of teenagers who joined a Pokemon forum are willing to stand-up and make a difference...With water guns.

Starring Prince as Cyan Santana Jackson de Chupathingy and Halle Berry as his sexy partner Freya.

Also starring Al Pacino as Rave, Sean Connery as BCVM, Morgan Freeman as Babylon, Mr. T as Sogeking, Zac Effron as Dattebayo, and Robert Downey Jr. as JoshYEAH.

Coming summer, 2012"

I smell box office hit.

Where's my role? Okay then...I think I'll just wait for the DVD.

In all seriousness though, this is a tragedy. This wasn't like some random guy running into a crowded market and blowing himself and dozens of other people up. This was a well-coordinated, drawn out assault by trained terrorists that killed over 100 people. The fact that they were not just killing Americans and Britons (though these demographics were the obvious targets from what I've read) makes this whole ordeal all the more scary. These people don't care who they kill. Makes me begin to fear what the future holds for our world.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
MUMBAI, India — Indian commandos killed the last remaining gunmen holed up at a luxury Mumbai hotel Saturday, ending a 60-hour rampage through India's financial capital by suspected Islamic militants that left more than 150 people dead and rocked the nation.

Orange flames and black smoke engulfed the landmark 400-room Taj Mahal hotel after dawn Saturday as Indian forces ended the siege in a hail of gunfire, just hours after elite commandos stormed a Jewish center and found six hostages dead.

More than 150 people were killed and several hundred wounded in the violence that started when more than a dozen assailants attacked 10 sites across Mumbai Wednesday night. Fifteen foreigners were among the dead.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
Well, yes, actually 2 people I met before have died.
They were my father's friends and I knew them kinda' well.

May their souls rest in peace.

HoennMaster

I just found out that some of the sales representatives for my mom's company actually left that hotel mere hours before the attacks...scary.

J'han

IrresponsibleCaptain
The Middle East has had such fighting since way long ago BCE. So, I guess the surprising part isn't that stuff happened in Israel as well, just that it continues to happen for as long as it has.

And lol to Al Pacino as Rave

barath

I received a superb sms to my mobile from my friend.. it says that "forgiving a terrorist should be left to GOD.but their fixing their appointment with GOD is entirely our responsibility"-INDIAN ARMY. pray for success..

cool na?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I received a superb sms to my mobile from my friend.. it says that "forgiving a terrorist should be left to GOD.but their fixing their appointment with GOD is entirely our responsibility"-INDIAN ARMY. pray for success..

cool na?
That really is a good one. I wish i would have got a sms like that too.