• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Overjoyed! (462)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So Ash and friends found the Battle Pyramid again. I cackled at Nurse Joy being an Ash and May fan; them signing her scrapbook was funny. Meowth wanting to snatch Chansey to use as Giovanni's sparring partner and nurse was ridiculous and Brandon's Registeel wasn't as broken as his Regirock, but seeing Registeel endure Fire-type attacks was lame.

JudySpell

Banned
This episode's fangirl Nurse Joy was pure awesomeness. I liked how her Chansey put up a good fight but I wasn't happy with how Torkoal versus Registeel ended. 6.5/10

Gillachu

Banned
Torkoal versus Registeel was just trollish. Torkoal finally got to shine, only for him to end up losing to glorify Brandon further...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how the nurse Joy here was an Ash and May fan hee hee. Wobbuffet's Blissey costume was funny and Aipom getting all upset when she was sent to Oak's lab was kind of sad. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The battle between Registeel and Torkoal was average. I just think Torkoal relied too much on Body Slam: he didn't even use Overheat in the vortex where it probably would've been more effective. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was great to see Torkoal actually move around more instead staying in the spot. I've never liked how Torkoal battled in Hoenn. The animators didn't seem to know how to handle him. It's nice to see that the animators actually handled him a little better and it surprised me how energetic Torkoal actually was.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I found the Joi here to be really awesome, not just because she was a fan of Satoshi and Haruka, but also because she was a great battler as seen when her Lucky defeated Heigani. Nyasu imagining Lucky as Sakaki's sparring partner made me laugh, as did seeing Sonansu disguised as a Happiness. It's just a shame that Jindai's Registeel defeated Cotoise.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow Ash why did you use your weak Torkoal against Registeel when you could've called Charizard back. Ash vs Brandon round two was even worse than their first battle.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Wow Ash why did you use your weak Torkoal against Registeel when you could've called Charizard back. Ash vs Brandon round two was even worse than their first battle.

Lizardon had already gotten his chance to shine against Datsura's Freezer, so I understand why Satoshi decided to use a different Fire-type here, instead.

Daizy

I call you honey
I just noticed that Nurse Joy had pics of the Hoenn League and of the GF. Despite my hatred for Torkoal's uselessness, it put up a rather interesting battle.

TORKOAL!!!! IM SO PROUD OF MY BOY!!!!!!!! HE MADE REGISTEEL KNEEL!!!!! TORKOAL>GRENINJA
I thought Torkoal should have been used against Chansey and won as Chansey is a similar shape to Registeel. Torkoal learning Heat Wave was nice as Overheat was the wrong move for Torkoal as Torkoal is so slow and can't move as well to get a direct hit which lowers its special attack without doing anything. I would have liked Ash to train Torkoal onscreen to learn Heatwave. Great battle too.
If you're wondering why Ash chose Torkoal against Tobias, look at this battle. Torkoal would be perfect if Tobias had a slower legendary.

TORKOAL!!!! IM SO PROUD OF MY BOY!!!!!!!! HE MADE REGISTEEL KNEEL!!!!! TORKOAL>GRENINJA
I thought Torkoal should have been used against Chansey and won as Chansey is a similar shape to Registeel. Torkoal learning Heat Wave was nice as Overheat was the wrong move for Torkoal as Torkoal is so slow and can't move as well to get a direct hit which lowers its special attack without doing anything. I would have liked Ash to train Torkoal onscreen to learn Heatwave. Great battle too.
If you're wondering why Ash chose Torkoal against Tobias, look at this battle. Torkoal would be perfect if Tobias had a slower legendary.
Why do you always try to humillate greninja? Did he do something to you?

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Torkoal wouldn't have lasted as long as it did against Registeel if it wasn't dodging it's attacks.Darkrai one shotted Torkoal with one move without using the Dark Void/Dream Eater combo.