• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Overrated/underrated Pokemon shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
I think there's a lot of shippings with Iris that I think are underrated, such as pendragon. This is understandable with the lack of canon interactions. I never understood why negaishipping never really got that popular since most shippings with Ash are always popular, especially with the main girl. I wouldn't consider wishfulshippping underrated though. I

no Iris shippings are popular because people hate Iris

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
I love Negaishipping but it's underrated.Ash and Iris got along very well with each other.But unfortunately this ship never got the attention that it should have got specially because people hate Iris. :/

lowlyingcloud

I can't really think of any overrated pairings to be quite honest. I am a little surprised with just how popular PearlShipping seems to be though.
As for underrated pairings... I definitely wish ColonyShipping, LubricantShipping, and AppealShipping got more love. I really think they're lovely ships.

KidKip

Avid Shiny Hunter
All overrated ships have Ash in them.

Some good underrated ships that I like tend to have Fennel or Cilan. (SavantShipping is a good ex.) ( and WildernessShipping is too [FennelxIris])

Last edited:
Cyrus x Steven is underrated... More like I'm the only one that ships it. I can't find fanart, fics and even a ship name for these two and that just makes me so sad/angry! It might seem like absolute crack but I personally believe it is a miracle waiting to happen. I'm going everywhere trying to spread the message of this ships existence. Please people with the resources for things like fanart and others who write fanfics, please just please considering adding this ship to your armadas and creating things to help this ship grow bigger and not be a submarine.

xEryChan

Demon Child
This topic has been bumped after 60 days of inactivity so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.