• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ow my head hurts... (MD Help Thread)

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
I Havnt been into Joyous Tower for a L0000000NG time! So i forget isnt it a level 1 dungeon? My head hurts trying to think.

Egg*

I know how you feel.....uh....huh? I think it is a level 1 dungeon...Yep. It is.
*Trys REALLY hard to get chancey*

raglflagl

Banned
It's a Level 1 99 floor dungeon which is evil since the only reason we go there is
A.) to die or
B.) To recruit really rare pokemon.

~.:Southern lights:.~

X~.:Water lord:.~X
and who's that legendarry?

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider
I thought it could be Lucario.

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
No. Instead, you get the rare Chansey on floors 50, 60 and 77. He's very hard to find. And no Fourth Generation poke is in this dungeon, no reason to be one in it (I can see Bonsly and Mim. Jr though). I will explain what you should bring later