• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

P.J.'s Pre evo request shop!

P.J.

Beginning Trainer
SO....MANY....REQUESTS.... TT___TT

Well, just so yuh know, ALL SPRITE CREDIT GOES TO MLS. She has been recently hired into the group, so you'd better say "hi" Silver. Xp The sprite department belongs to her, and at the moment, she is working on the absol sprite. I think....

So I believe she needs her own list. Please and thank you Silver!

glacia

Um.. sorry to be a pain but when will my eevee prevo sprites be ready?

Camby

< OH HAI!
1 hes already made an absol & dialga pre evos!!!!

Thunda Night

Manaphy Egg owner
Haha, awesome!
The ones I'm beggin for are:
Porygon Beta version (Baby porygon. I reckon you could improve on the name.)
Heracross
Pinsir
Preferably the coloured version...

ariados34

A Vicious Weremoth
OMG P.J. you're my new favorite favorite... i won't request anything now cause i know you're a bit overloaded, but thank you for all your hard work and keep it coming!!! <3

ariados34

A Vicious Weremoth
OMG P.J. you're my new favorite favorite... i won't request anything now cause i know you're a bit overloaded, but thank you for all your hard work and keep it coming!!! <3