• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pacifidlog Jam! (393)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pacifidlog Jam!

Deep in the Pacifidlog Contest, May's Skitty has to defeat a Houndoom & A Jynx in order for May to win the contest and get the final ribbon. Will she succeed or will she end up failing with little time before the Grand Festival?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
It would be very surprising if there were pics so soon after the episode aired. Learn patience. It is a skill that will serve you well in life.

IceKing

Sexorific!
I think we can safely assume she won or else there would be no grand festival title. Just wondering, why do you always have the episode guide link in the first post when its never there when you make it?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, i'm not patient...but i keep my anger to my self...LOL *GOING CRAZY FOR EP PICS* LOL...

Well, i can't wait to here a summary or ep pics...as most likely it is MAY that won...but i want to know what that GIRL AND GUY had to say for may winning and stuff...

and i see that they decided to bring the GRAND FESTVIAL in first this time...probably started earlier then pokemon league...GONBE...is in for it...and he's going to win...another reason i say GRAND FESTIVAL came first is for SNORUNT to get time to be more "MATURE"...LOL

well back to topic...lol

if that girl still didn't change her attidue...than she is real real stupid...LOL

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
Let, another quick dirty summary...

-Episode begins with Ash working with Snorunt's Ice Beam attack. One of the attacks hits the road, freezing it. James was running on the road, and promptly starts slipping on it. He gets back in control and starts gliding, only to crash into a wall.

-First contest battle is Jessie vs. Eriko. Meowth has a pouch on his stomach, ala Doraemon. After barely dodging Jynx's Lovely Kiss and Hyperbeam, Meowth, under the cover of smoke, changes into a Sunflora costume. To the audience, they think Meowth performed a Transform move. Seems in the pouch is costumes and ammo to help Meowth mimic other Pokemon. However Meowth still can't do damage. Jessie orders another Transform, and Meowth changes into Kirlia, and then later a Wailord. Meowth however cost Jessie the match after accidently scratching open the Wailord balloon/costume, exposing the whole thing as a sham. Team Rocket then regroups and tries to steal Jynx by shooting a net. Jynx sends the net back at Team Rocket and then blasts them out of the building with a Hyper Beam.

-Second contest battle is between May and Toshiki. Houndoom starts things off by using Swift, but Skitty dodges and uses Tackle, hitting Houdoom with the attack. May then orders Skitty to use Doupleslap, but Houndoom hits Skitty with its tail and follows it up with Shadow Ball. May then orders Blizzard, while Toshiki orders Flamethrower. The Flamethrower overpowers Blizzard, and hits Skitty. Housoom uses another Swift attack, but May orders an Assist, and Skitty fires a Razor Leaf attack, deflecting the Swift attack. Skitty then gets in a Tackle attack. Toshiki orders Flamethrower again, while May orders a Blizzard again. This time the attacks are evenly matched. Skitty and Houndoom keep up their attacks, until the attacks finally detonate in between them. Skitty manages to stand its ground, while Houndoom is forced back by the explosion. By that time the timer reads 0:00, and May has more Hit Points. May is victorious.

-The final match is between Eriko and May. May begins by ordering Skitty to use Tackle, by Eriko tells Jynx to use Psychic to lift up Skitty, followed up by a Lovely Kiss, and then a Blizzard. May tells Skitty to use Assist. The attack results in a String Shot, which ties up Jynx. May orders another Assist. The result is a Razor Leaf, but it frees Jynx by cutting up the bonds from String Shot. Eriko orders Jynx to do Psychic, followed by Blizzard. But May orders another Assist, with results in a String Shot to take the brunt of the Blizzard attack. Assist is then used again, this time resulting in Vine Whip, however it's deflected by Jynx's Psychic. Another Assist, with Petal Dance resulting from it, and the attack hitting Jynx. However by this time May has barely knocked her opponents Points down, while she most most of hers. With 30 seconds left, May orders another Assist, while Eriko orders Hyper Beam. This time, Assist results in Fire Spin, which overpowers the Hyper Beam and strikes Jynx. May then orders Skitty to follow up with Tacke. Skitty uses the attack, and Jynx is knocked out for the count. May wins. She now has her fifth ribbon.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
The Meowth battle sounds like fun :p but the last one seems kinda meh but i suppose i should see it before judging it ^^;

so snorunt didnt learn ice beam yet?

Breeders

bored out of my wits
i know the pics, aren't up yet, but did May win the co-ordination battles? just wondering. and thanks in advance if this question is answered.

J

jynx

All right, May's super Skitty.

I can't wait to see Meowth doing those all sorts! XD

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
One of my favorite moments in this episode was when the truth about the "Transforming Meowth" was revealed, and the judges had their say. The middle judge, who never says anything but "I like it", and always says it in an admiring tone... to this, he angrily said "I don't like it".

S

Shiny May

I don't think May was acting like a Super Skitty in this episode. It seems that this episode is much better then the Verdanturf Town Contest.

YAY!!! She's got her 5th ribbon!! :D

So how was the response of Eriko and Toshiki after May won? Did she keep hating May like Harley did, or did she suddenly become friendly to her?

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Near the end of Haruka's battle with Toshiki, Eriko realized that she'd misunderstood the interactions between Haruka and Toshiki. Right before Eriko and Haruka's battle started, Eriko apologised.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Damn I was hoping she'd walk away like spoiled brat lol, but that wouldn't be very fitting for a childrens programme now would it?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Murgatroyd said:
Near the end of Haruka's battle with Toshiki, Eriko realized that she'd misunderstood the interactions between Haruka and Toshiki. Right before Eriko and Haruka's battle started, Eriko apologised.
WTF? Well, that rather sucks doesn't it? o_O; They could have at least have Eriko earn Haruka's respect after having her Jynx defeated in the final round (of course, it would've been better to have her STAY a bi*ch).

I haven't managed to look at any episode pictures as of yet, so Meowth dressing in a Wailord costume sounds interesting to say the least. I'm assuming it was a large inflatable balloon or something which Meowth suck his feet out of? XP

The method in which Skitty managed to take down Jynx was just...weak. A Fire Spin and a Tackle attack were enough to knock it down for the count? Whats up with that? Fire Spin would do damage yes, but I assume it would only result in Jynx's HP decreasing to half considering it is a strong pokémon. But a Tackle? From Skitty? That should be like getting hit with a pillow >.>;

I'm glad it didn't "OMGz Im liek sO stroNg Ikillyu!"-slaughter the Houndoom though.

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I am now convinced that Skitty get a point boost. At least the final battle was believable. She cooked that abombidable snow bashee like their was no tomorrow.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Murgatroyd said:
One of my favorite moments in this episode was when the truth about the "Transforming Meowth" was revealed, and the judges had their say. The middle judge, who never says anything but "I like it", and always says it in an admiring tone... to this, he angrily said "I don't like it".

Murgatroyd, I know you know a hell of a lot more about the Japanese language than I do, but... eh, are you *sure* that he's saying 'I like it'? He appears to say 'Yaski desu ne', or something like that. I'm not sure what 'yaski' means, but 'desu ne' pretty much means 'isn't it?', doesn't it? o.o; *confused* I always thought it meant something like 'Remarkable/Great isn't it?' or something.

Gah, I'm most likely making an a*s of myself, but I thought I'd ask.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
AG320.jpg

Yea..may got her RIBBION...lol

I didn't look forward it to be a FLAMETHROWER...and VINE WHIP...LOL