• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pacifidlog Jam! (393)

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
I loved how Erika's Jynx had a thing for Meowth. Of course I was expecting him to lose because this is Team Rocket we're talking about.
Glad May got her ribbon, but I only payed half attention because I was building an MTG deck.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how Meowth transformed into a fake Wailord when he fought Jynx ha ha. I was surprised when Skitty defeated Joshua's Houndoom and Erica's Jynx, but at leasy May won her fifth contest ribbon. ^^

JudySpell

Banned
What was the basis for the dub title?? It seemed random. Jynx versus Skitty was OK except I thought May should've just relied on Beautifly instead. 7/10

Gillachu

Banned
May's Skitty was so effing overpowered here. Seriously Assist was too damn convenient and this Contest was such a disappointing conclusion...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
May's Skitty was so effing overpowered here. Seriously Assist was too damn convenient and this Contest was such a disappointing conclusion...

Assist becoming Fire Spin was convenient I'll admit given how Jynx was weak against fire type moves, but I had no issues with Assist itself since aside from Blizzard it was Skitty's best move. ^^

This Pacifidlog Town Contest had such a normal ending, I felt letdown. I was expecting a better final Contest battle for May's final Hoenn Contest.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ew. The battle between May's Skitty and Joshua's Houndoom was bad. The battle between Erica's Jynx and May's Skitty was bad okay, but I think the writers just rushed the battle and made Skitty super strong so May could win the battle. :x

Alloutℯ

Banned
Pretty good episode and once again, Erika got on my nerves. But what I am very happy about is seeing Jynx in action since it is one of my favorite Pokemon. But for the most part, a good episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yukiwarashi's Ice Beam making Kojirou skate and crash made me chuckle, even though I wish Satoshi had been watching Haruka's Contest instead. Nyasu's disguise disqualifying Musashi was a shame since the match was entertaining, and Eriko's Rougela versus Haruka's Eneco was fantastic. I'm glad that Eriko also got rid of her spiteful envy.

Daizy

I call you honey
I love the love triangle in this episode. May/Erica is a great rivalry. It was great to see Meowth in the contest and the whole fake transformation was a great concept.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, this was one of those Contest episodes where it seemed like Haruka's luck outweighed her skills since she kept getting lucky when she had Eneco use Assist, like when Assist became Fire Spin and somehow surpassed Rougela's Hyper Beam.

Jessie versus Erika was fun and I found it funny that while Meowth was in the Wailord costume his head looked like a wart. Joshua versus May was cheap since Houndoom deserved to win by sheer strength alone. May versus Erika had me stumped since I was so confused as to why May continually used Assist, until Skitty finally summoned Fire Spin.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
May versus Erika had me stumped since I was so confused as to why May continually used Assist, until Skitty finally summoned Fire Spin.

I thought it was gutsy for her to rely on Assist even though its effects were totally random. There wasn't much of a strategy to using that move other than Haruka hoping that Fire Spin would come out. I wouldn't have taken that gamble if I had been her, though.

THE RETURN OF MEOWTH SUNFLORA!!!!!!
ALSO MEOWTH WAILORD LMAO
May vs Erica was an awful battle. The way May won was so cheese, I was totally expecting that. At least Skitty looks adorable in that ribbon.