• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pacifidlog Jam! (393)

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Wow. We should all use Skittyssist movesets on our teams. It looks easy to win. o_o

JazzJazz

Grovyle said:
Wow. We should all use Skittyssist movesets on our teams. It looks easy to win. o_o

The anime can make anything look easy with any pokemon... the limits that we face in the games don't seem to have as much bearing in the anime world.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
I know, I know, I was just kidding. XP

Seriously, I don't think that picture in V Faction's last post could be any more true. That Skitty must emit a god-like aura, much like Ash's team used to back in Kanto. They seem to like making it easier for newbie trainers to rank up victories. Hopefully in future arcs Haruka will get slapped with some reality checks like they've been doing to Ash all through this arc.

Not that I hate Haruka or anything, just seems she's been having it really easy.

J

jynx

She quite depends on luck...

(IS THERE NO EPI GUIDE YET!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?)

H

Hales

jynx said:
(IS THERE NO EPI GUIDE YET!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?)
Apparently not... be patient, your not the only one who has to wait for them :)

V Faction

www.faction.com
Grovyle said:
Seriously, I don't think that picture in V Faction's last post could be any more true.
All credit goes towards Gravy for making that dose of reality.

And this Episode Guide business is getting a little out of hand. How far behind is it now?

J

jynx

Hales said:
Apparently not... be patient, your not the only one who has to wait for them :)
ahhhhhh.....I'm dying...ahhhhh....
How come it took so long? Part1 was there like within a week??

(crowd: how old are you? =.= )

H

Hales

jynx said:
ahhhhhh.....I'm dying...ahhhhh....
How come it took so long? Part1 was there like within a week??

(crowd: how old are you? =.= )
No don't die, please don't *desperately* I don't know why it's taking so long *shrug*

I'm old... like 25 years old, old!

J

jynx

sorry, I didn't meant to ask how old you are :p

What I meant was I was not acting like the age I should be :p
--------------------------------------------------------------
...you know, when you get addicted to Pokemon, its like taking drugs, and you get really not well when you not get the right amount of drugs? (I learnt this from science)

So ya, now I'm addicted to Pokemon, and I NEED INJECTION OF POKEMON STUFF
*cries*

H

Hales

jynx said:
sorry, I didn't meant to ask how old you are :p

What I meant was I was not acting like the age I should be :p
Then I'm not 25 at all I'm 19 and I'm always mature *coughchokesplutter* ;)

Let's just say I know their behind in the guides, but if we're not careful they might get fed up with us asking...

J

jynx

Hales said:
Then I'm not 25 at all I'm 19 and I'm always mature *coughchokesplutter* ;)

Let's just say I know their behind in the guides, but if we're not careful they might get fed up with us asking...
Oh this is difficult...

OMG i've only seen this part but it's still one of the best contests.

I mean Meowthlord was just LOL. Purple Jynx seemed quite cool but Lillian had to say the funniest line ever when Meowth started doing that thing in the air and it was "i've never seen a Hover Wailord" that was just XD. A Houndoom was a suprise, but Jessie's fake name was "The Jester", puns are at an all time low. >_>;

Well it was a good episode, yay.

EDIT: My only bad point is that the girl was called Erika and the guy was called Joshua >>; I mean Erika, come on ;o;

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm glad they finally got a dub name for this episode. The complaints people made about this episode not getting dubbed p*ssed me off with their ferocity yesterday, and I mean I was REALLY p*ssed. Trust me, be glad I didn't reply to any. I love the dub, and I can tolerate anti-dub comments to a point.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to both parts of the Pacifilog episodes and the Grand Festival.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Before I start, 2 questions:

1) When Jynx blasted Team Rocket off, what that remixed game Champ music or Elite 4 music?
2) Did I hear some original japanese music? It may just be me, but I thought I heard a few hints of the rival music used in Rival! Masamune enters! or whatever 'Less is Morrison''s japanese title is.

Anyway, this was half decent. Great, but a bit cheap IMO.

V

Volt Tackle

This episode was pretty cool. Skitty was a powerful pokemon in the episode. But I think the Assit abuse was just lame. May could at least counter Jynx's Blizzard with Skitty's own.

Yeah but It wouldn't have worked because Jynx is an Ice type and therefore her Blizzard would be stronger. I know that Skitty countered Flamethrower with it but that has some logic. The gust of wind from the Blizzard could have blown the fire and brought it to a halt. There is logic there.

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
I can't see how may's skitty can defeat joshua's houndoom with a blizzard while houndoom uses flamethrower. WEIRD!

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
way to go for bumping a year old thread -_-
are we allowed to do that in the anime forum only?

one thing i don't get is why shadow ball, which is a ghost type attack, did any damage to a normal type like skitty?