• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pack Codes for TCGO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisachu

The Newcomer
Im brand new to pokemon tcg but dont have the money to start buying packs off hand to get trading online but i need to get things rolling. So i'm asking for assistance, for anyone that plays TCG but not Online may i use your codes of packs that are in the current format? On a side note please post your known universal codes so that i may start my collection and get building and playtesting!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Don't ask for free handouts on here. There isn't an actual rule against it, but it's not something we want on here.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.