• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pal Park transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
If you have a U.S diamond / pearl and a UK ds and leaf green. Will it transfer the pokemon.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
for the thousandth time, yes it technically should

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
actually it technically shouldn't.

The US and UK games are different regions. The DS as a system may not be region coded but Pal Park in the D/P games ARE region coded. This is why UK/US 3rd Gen to JPN D/P does not work.

It's not certain as no-one has the games to actually try it out, but logicly and technically you shouldn't be able to transfer from UK 3rd Gen to US D/P.

BigE181

So tell me more about Pal Park transfers!

BigE181

okay, thanks...

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
yes they should work, i used to trade from my american gba games to my UK GC game

BigE181

Does it must requirement Wireless/connection?

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
thats good since I have a US emerald. But does it matter what kind of ds you have wether it is UK, US etc.

but isnt it odd that I can trade pokemon from a UK leaf green to a US emerald.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
thats good since I have a US emerald. But does it matter what kind of ds you have wether it is UK, US etc.

but isnt it odd that I can trade pokemon from a UK leaf green to a US emerald.

Where the DS originated from will have no effect at all.

You could do US Emerald to US D/P through a Japanese DS.

the 3rd gen games can trade between any other language version of themselves, as can 4th gen games. i.e. Japanese Diamond will be able to trade with US Diamond.

However to transfer from 3rd gen to 4th gen, the games must be from the same region, so US -> US, EUR -> EUR, JPN -> JPN.

magpie

Rocket Admin
I think the bottom line is that no one knows for sure yet. I mean, Nintendo freaked about importing from Japan so maybe they're getting more into 'Big Brother' mode about all this =^/
We'll see ^_^

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Does it must requirement Wireless/connection?
Pal Park doesn't require Wireless connection.
I think the bottom line is that no one knows for sure yet. I mean, Nintendo freaked about importing from Japan so maybe they're getting more into 'Big Brother' mode about all this =^/
We'll see ^_^
Yes, we'll see.
So just wait 'til the games are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.