• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pal park

I caught everything I could in game before using Pal Park. Then I transferred everything I needed across. These days it's just teams and other important pokemon I've trained in more recent playthroughs.

Lanik

I haven't transferred legendaries from the Pal Park yet. I've only transferred Pokémon to my Black version for the purpose of breeding and to show off my first random encounter shiny.

G50

No longer posting
I found that it made it more fun to go in order of rarity when putting Pokemon through the Pal Park. It made it more exciting to go through.

Aegon

I only used it for transferring legendaries that were only obtainable in Gen III. I didn't bother Pal Parking Pokémon I used on my in-game teams, since I prefer to keep them on their original games.