• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Palestinian Bulldozer Driver Rams City Traffic

Shuam

righteous
JERUSALEM -- A Palestinian man plowed an enormous construction vehicle into cars, buses and pedestrians on a busy street Wednesday, killing at least three people and wounding at least 45 before he was shot dead by an off-duty soldier.
Traffic was halted and hundreds of people fled in panic through the streets in the heart of downtown Jerusalem as medics treated the wounded.
Three Palestinian militant groups took responsibility for the attack, but Israeli police referred to the attacker as a "terrorist" acting on his own.
The attack took place in front of a building housing the offices of The Associated Press and other media outlets. A TV camera captured the huge front loader crushing a vehicle and an off-duty soldier killing the perpetrator by shooting him in the head several times at point-blank range as onlookers screamed.
A half-dozen cars were flattened and others were overturned by the Caterpillar vehicle. A bus was overturned and another bus was heavily damaged. Israel's national rescue service confirmed three deaths, and the bodies lay motionless on the ground covered in plastic.
A woman sprinkled water over a baby's bloodied face, a rescue worker stroked the hair of a dazed elderly pedestrian and a loved one raised the bleeding leg of a woman sitting outside the overturned bus.
"I saw the bulldozer smash the car with its shovel. He smashed the guy sitting in the driver's seat," said Yaakov Ashkenazi, an 18-year-old seminary student.
Esther Valencia, a 52-year-old pedestrian said she barely escaped the carnage.
"He almost hit me. Someone pushed me out of the way at the last moment. It was a miracle that I got out of there."
Eyal Lang Ben-Hur, 16, was in a bus when the driver yelled out, "Get out of the vehicle! Everyone out!" People fled in a panic, he said, and the bus was hit an instant later.
The attack occurred in an area where Jerusalem is building a new train system. The project has turned many parts of the city into a big construction zone.
http://www.startribune.com/world/22806259.html?location_refer=Golf

This is madness, on youtube there are a lot of vids of it, one showing the driver being shot. Discuss.

Last edited:

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Blame Britain. Blame the League of Nations.

These were the morons who brought the Palestinians and the Israelis together in one place.

Rave

Banned
Now that's an ethnic cleansing.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
You gotta admit, as crazy and horrible as this incident is...

A Palestinian man plowed an enormous construction vehicle into cars, buses and pedestrians on a busy street Wednesday

... that's just gotta make you laugh.

Cyan

Mortal
I wonder what would happen if it was a backhoe instead of a bulldozer...

DJDojo

Clefable in Disguise
Sick stuff, people...I don't care *what* you have against your enemies, running over innocent civilians is *not* the way to go about it.
Yay, rank up...but I'd wished it'd been in a more lighthearted topic...oh well :p

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Madness?
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Madness?
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
It's Grand Theft Auto Jerusalem, just without the hookers.

encas

Come to me...
I heard about this incident on the evening news. I agree that this is completely ridiculous. As much as I wish I could say something witty here, I can't think of anything, so I won't.

Madness?
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!

Win.

duncan

Slightly creative, but no substitute for a good car bomb. Amateur.

Really though, lucky that soldier was there to stop him.