• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Palkia pwns all (not a Palkia fan club in fact i prefer dialga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redx125

Apples are Delicious
i dont like and i wish it werent true but im sorry everything is screwed up in these games and its too late too change it because PALKIA PWNS ALL and i dont even like him i have diamond lol anyway basically with space u can warp time.(emphasize the period) i mean PERIOD. (bye dialga) theres no need for any of it because to create the universse u need whats that? oh yea somewhere to put it. theres that space again!! (bye arceus) lol and palkia would create the big bang and blah blah make the water (bye kyogre) the ground (bye groudon) the viruses (bye deoxys) the sky is just what comes before space or the ozone (bye rayquaza) an without viruses there could be no life so deoxys is actually above mew and mew is automatically ruled out). needless to say (bye mew) and if the blackholes thing is true (bye giratina) stars in space (bye jirachi) and im not even sure what the purpose is really of the rest oh and with out a world created by palkia no elements sooo (bye regis) (bye legendary birds) (bye celebi) ho-oh and lugia idk what they do but they need deoxys to exist cause theyre animals (by ho-oh) (bye lugia) and without deoxys u cant have animals so anything else is ruled out. im gonna make a thread about this right now! lol

-BJ-

Uh...wow. Very imaginative.

crobatman

but without Dialga, then Palkia could never exist. Therefore Dialga wins!!!

RagTag

Shroomin'
Dialga could just stop time before Palkia even tries anything

redx125

Apples are Delicious
Dialga could just stop time before Palkia even tries anything
yes. and palkia could send dialga into a black hole and be ripped apart and never seen again before dialga could try anything. im just saying dialga is pointless because palkia basically has power over time because of space.

but without Dialga, then Palkia could never exist. Therefore Dialga wins!!!

??why?? without space dialga has nowhere to be and ceases to exist and the battle would be over before it started.

Last edited:

Aviano

I dropped my balls
Remember the time when it was enough for a legendary to be a pretty bird or an electric dog.

Now they have all these wacky powers like time and space. I reckon something has changed.

redx125

Apples are Delicious
lol ooooh pretty bird

Spire

soiya
i dont like and i wish it werent true but im sorry everything is screwed up in these games and its too late too change it because PALKIA PWNS ALL and i dont even like him i have diamond lol anyway basically with space u can warp time.(emphasize the period) i mean PERIOD. (bye dialga) theres no need for any of it because to create the universse u need whats that? oh yea somewhere to put it. theres that space again!! (bye arceus) lol and palkia would create the big bang and blah blah make the water (bye kyogre) the ground (bye groudon) the viruses (bye deoxys) the sky is just what comes before space or the ozone (bye rayquaza) an without viruses there could be no life so deoxys is actually above mew and mew is automatically ruled out). needless to say (bye mew) and if the blackholes thing is true (bye giratina) stars in space (bye jirachi) and im not even sure what the purpose is really of the rest oh and with out a world created by palkia no elements sooo (bye regis) (bye legendary birds) (bye celebi) ho-oh and lugia idk what they do but they need deoxys to exist cause theyre animals (by ho-oh) (bye lugia) and without deoxys u cant have animals so anything else is ruled out. im gonna make a thread about this right now! lol
facepalm.jpg

Ignoring the fact it looks like a giant anthropomorphic penis, Palkia is a lot better than Dialga.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
Um..a lot of speech ya got there. Well ther would be no very big point if there was only few rare pokemon.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Without the means to record the passage of time, time itself cannot exist. If there is nothing in the universe to demonstrate change over time, then time itself will cease to be. In effect Pialka will destroy itself. Gives a whole new angle to the concept of Palkia being a dickhead.

redx125

Apples are Delicious
ha ha again arceus mysteriously gets ripped apart by a black hole that came out of nowhere weeeeeird... wonder why that happened or where it came from

Without the means to record the passage of time, time itself cannot exist. If there is nothing in the universe to demonstrate change over time, then time itself will cease to be. In effect Pialka will destroy itself. Gives a whole new angle to the concept of Palkia being a dickhead.

ah ha yes palkia needs dialga to "wind the clock" so to speak then it has control over it

Also if it can make two pokemon that possess time and spacial abilities then it must have them itself.
no no thats not what i said. evolution did that the big bang made deoxys and (real evolution) took care of the rest

Last edited:

Ms. Mime

The way you wrote that hurts my eyes. And does it really matter who's better? If it is, I say Dialga. >.>

redx125

Apples are Delicious
and palkia can go back before that and rip dialga apart with another black hole. its as simple as poking a pencil in a paper to poke a hole and i said bye not bye bye (bye dialga)

-BJ-

Ahhh my brain was fried.

And black holes are caused by an object of great mass collapsing on itself and creating an extremely strong gravitational force. Why does Palkia suddenly have the ability to create these?

redx125

Apples are Delicious
The way you wrote that hurts my eyes. And does it really matter who's better? If it is, I say Dialga. >.>

dialga is cooler. palkia is the creator of the big bang to create the dominoe effect that became the earth and pokemon and before pokemon a lone space virus similar to deoxys

Ahhh my brain was fried.

And black holes are caused by an object of great mass collapsing on itself and creating an extremely strong gravitational force. Why does Palkia suddenly have the ability to create these?

poking a hole in its little drawing called space. or it can destroy a star. and it is part of space therefore palkia has power over it.

Last edited:

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Space and time are even. They cant live without each other. Palkia makes space, but all the other legends fill that space with their respective powers. Sorry if this made no sense.

-BJ-

Palkia has power over space, as in the relative positioning of things, not outer space like planets and stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.