• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Palkia seems to have fled...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm sure that it sucked :/

1. You should be more careful but i do feel sorry for you>_>

2. Should not put a palkia up for trade unless it had a rubbish nature if it does i feel really, really sorry for you!

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
That happened with a Wooper I had once, I couldn't find it in the GTS, but next time I got on, it was there.

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
This sentence is grammatically incorrect. So quit bragging about your "perfect" grammar. You left out a "that" (goes between 'now' and 'if') and a comma (goes after 'English').

As for the topic, It is not a glitch, as many people have explained. IT is stated in the instruction manual. I realize that you really do not care about your Palkia. Also, if criticizing people is what you do with your free time, you should really consider picking a new hobby.

Criticizing people is fun so no!

Lol I thought this thread had finally died but lo and behold I check up on it and it's off again!

I wonder fhqwhgads have you gotten over your loss yet?

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
It says clearly in the instructions booklet:
"Check the GTS from time to time, because your deposited pokemon will disappear." Something like that...

Perapmanta_017

That sucks. I would be furious if that ever happened to me.

Umbreon_13

Yeah i hve a broken DS to but just one of the door hige things came of (where the power light is)
And sorry about your palkia my freind had a similar story exept it was on digiman world Dusk and his digi eggs were gone (i think they were abducted by aliens)

Umbreon_13

Yeah i hve a broken DS to but just one of the door hige things came of (where the power light is)
And sorry about your palkia my freind had a similar story exept it was on digiman world Dusk and his digi eggs were gone (i think they were abducted by aliens)

Umbreon_13

anyway that is retarded and you should complain to nintendo or gamefreak or just ignore it was your palkia tough

Last edited:

Regan

Banned
ugh.. just lost a shiny lv 100 gengar with this. I lost my internet for a few weeks, came back, and poof. it was gone. no trade began or anything.. i wanna complain haha.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!

But nobdy cares about digimon, it's totally different.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i can explain people here why it ran away, it's easy
when you put a poke up to trade & you'll leave it a while it get's deleted because it has been there for to long, alot of people use the GTS and that asks alot from the main computer that controlls the wi-fi and sometimes there are people that never collects their stuff and if the ran away thing never existed the wi-fi would be completely overloaded in notime only from all those forgotten trades that the main computer needs to remember to give back when the owner connects to the GTS so that's why they say it just ran away, to keep it clean from things that will be there forever slowing down everything

it's also good to ditch useless tradeoffers people put on the GTS, we all saw what ridicilous offers are standing sometimes here & there on the GTS right?

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
My Adamant Hippowdon w/ EQ and Stone Edge fled too after about 4 weeks or so. Luckily I wasn't planning on training it anyway.

Nintendo must have been trying to teach us some corny lesson about caring for pets or whatever, but the people must have been high when they created this game mechanic. Where did it go? Nobody knows.

MagusDiablo

Man, thanks for for the info and stuff. But, you really needed to be so ignorant?

Not that I really care, but some emotional people may get really ****** with your treatment and gives you a fresh ban.

Not that I care again, just my two cents.

nintendo_boy_8

dude, this happened a few weeks ago to me i was doing the clone thing with my shiny deoxys and when i was cloning it i stepped on my router and lost wi-fi i get it back likea week later and it says my deoxys was lost in the gts. it's sooooooooo stupid! A:

PKMN Trainer Eric

Living Urban Myth
That's a bummer. I now have a sudden need to check on my Munchlax, just to make sure he's still there.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
ugh.. just lost a shiny lv 100 gengar with this. I lost my internet for a few weeks, came back, and poof. it was gone. no trade began or anything.. i wanna complain haha.

Are you trying to say that you offer your best pokemon on the GTS and are annoyed when it's gone? Somehow I don't feel sorry for you. The idea is that you DON'T give away really good pokemon on the GTS.
Oh, and fhqwhgads does NOT care about his palkia, and just wondered if the same thing had happened to anybody else.

On topic, this has not happened to me. If your pokemon gets traded, but you still don't check it, will the pokemon that was traded to you get deleted aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.