• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Palkiacatcher's Events and Shinies!

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
i think you missed my post so i am reposting it:

hey i have a dw ut adamant near flawless torchic male lvl 10 ut. it is not ot: mat. let me know if you are interested or not

I am interested!

If you have the proof.

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
I am interested!

If you have the proof.

i dont have pictures, but it has a japanese ot, a legit ot: #, and it was met in the entree forest at lvl 10 and caught in a dream ball.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
i dont have pictures, but it has a japanese ot, a legit ot: #, and it was met in the entree forest at lvl 10 and caught in a dream ball.

Thing is, I already have a Torchic (i don't really care if flawless, but it's a bonus!) and I don't have proof for it D:

So it's pretty much dead weight to me :(

Jordans77

Ichigo Kurosaki
Thing is, I already have a Torchic (i don't really care if flawless, but it's a bonus!) and I don't have proof for it D:

So it's pretty much dead weight to me :(

its pretty much legit to me, as all the info on it is legit. besides its just a game, imo requiring pictures for pokemon is kind of crazy <<. its near flawless 31/31/31/24/31/31 cloned.

Blackacer

~Artist~
palkia pm me when u want to trade.
DW Mudkip for shiny flawless articuno

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
its pretty much legit to me, as all the info on it is legit. besides its just a game, imo requiring pictures for pokemon is kind of crazy <<. its near flawless 31/31/31/24/31/31 cloned.

I 100% believe that it is legit as much as you do, but when people usually are interested in DW Starters or any Events in general, they usually want proof of receiving otherwise, it's not really worth anything. NOT SAYING YOURS IS WORTH NOTHING THOUGH. It's just how I do things.

palkia pm me when u want to trade.
DW Mudkip for shiny flawless articuno

I already said I would PM you.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
OT:Kurt ID:00007
Ability:prankster
Nature:Timid
IVs:31/18/31/31/31/31
EVs:4 HP/8 Def/252 Sp Atk/240 Speed
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse
Hidden power (Ice)

Can offer a Shiny Emolga or a Shiny Rapidash. Or if you want level 100s i can offer a Shiny EVed Porygon Z

shinymamoswine

Hey dude. I'm wanting your shiny durant. I can give you a shiny adamant poison heal lv. 50 12 Hp 252 attack 244 speed subpunch spore and seed bomb breloom.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Yeah u dint pm me so i tot u dint see my message

Yeah because I will PM you when I'm ready xD

OT:Kurt ID:00007
Ability:prankster
Nature:Timid
IVs:31/18/31/31/31/31
EVs:4 HP/8 Def/252 Sp Atk/240 Speed
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse
Hidden power (Ice)

Can offer a Shiny Emolga or a Shiny Rapidash. Or if you want level 100s i can offer a Shiny EVed Porygon Z

Hmm. Do you have any other level 100s to offer? I have all 3.

Hey dude. I'm wanting your shiny durant. I can give you a shiny adamant poison heal lv. 50 12 Hp 252 attack 244 speed subpunch spore and seed bomb breloom.

I will take it :D

But can you train it to level 100? If not, that's okay. Also, is it Flawless/Near Flawless? Please tell me the IVs.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
ALL UT:Lv.1 Sinjoh shiny giratina
Lv.1 Sinjoh shiny Palkia
Lv.1 Sinjoh shiny Dialga
Shiny Rattatta
Shiny Ekans
Shiny Bellsprout
Shiny Tentacool
Shiny Magnemite
Shiny Drowzee

Im interested in:
DW Arceus (Will trade two event shinies)
711 Pikachu
Nintendo Zone Jirachi (2 shinies)
Shiny Absol(nickname:ASUMA)
Shiny Cranidos(nickname:TERROREX)
Shiny Duskull(nickname:GRIMM)
Shiny Zorua (nickname:SHADOW)
and a normal anorith with an adamant nature (will trade a shiny)
PM me if interested in this trade; I have more shinies and items...

Last edited:

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
ALL UT:Lv.1 Sinjoh shiny giratina
Lv.1 Sinjoh shiny Palkia
Lv.1 Sinjoh shiny Dialga
Shiny Rattatta
Shiny Ekans
Shiny Bellsprout
Shiny Tentacool
Shiny Magnemite
Shiny Drowzee

Im interested in:
DW Arceus (Will trade two event shinies)
711 Pikachu
Nintendo Zone Jirachi (2 shinies)
Shiny Absol(nickname:ASUMA)
Shiny Cranidos(nickname:TERROREX)
Shiny Duskull(nickname:GRIMM)
Shiny Zorua (nickname:SHADOW)
and a normal anorith with an adamant nature (will trade a shiny)
PM me if interested in this trade; I have more shinies and items...

I can trade you the Arceus, 7-11 Pikachu, Nzone Jirachi, and a Shiny Anorith for your Shiny Ekans, Bellsprout, Tentacool, and Drowzee.

I cannot trade you the others since I cannot nickname them.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
I will need to get my Anorith cloned!

shinymamoswine

oh yeah i forgot. Its 31/31/31/x/31/31. i can try to get it to 100.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I am interested in your:

Cobalion lvl 42 UT (30/1/29/30/31/30)
Virizion lvl 42 UT (30/30/30/30/31/31)
Terrakion lvl 42 UT (30/31/31/7/30/30)

I will trade you 4 - 6 Pokemon from my shop for all of these, depending on what you want. You can look through my trade shop here. Thanks!

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
oh yeah i forgot. Its 31/31/31/x/31/31. i can try to get it to 100.

I'll take it if you can get it to 100 or maybe just the 90s cuz I don't wanna hurt you like that xD

I am interested in your:

Cobalion lvl 42 UT (30/1/29/30/31/30)
Virizion lvl 42 UT (30/30/30/30/31/31)
Terrakion lvl 42 UT (30/31/31/7/30/30)

I will trade you 4 - 6 Pokemon from my shop for all of these, depending on what you want. You can look through my trade shop here. Thanks!

Hmm. Sorry, nothing really was of interest to me D:

I think I literally have all those Events except maybe a couple (but I'm not interested in past Gen Events) and the only thing that really caught my eye was the Shiny Ageto Celebi.

But the thing is, as of now, there is no way to get a Legit Shiny Celebi so I just suggest you get it Hack Checked!

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I'll take it if you can get it to 100 or maybe just the 90s cuz I don't wanna hurt you like that xD

Hmm. Sorry, nothing really was of interest to me D:

I think I literally have all those Events except maybe a couple (but I'm not interested in past Gen Events) and the only thing that really caught my eye was the Shiny Ageto Celebi.

But the thing is, as of now, there is no way to get a Legit Shiny Celebi so I just suggest you get it Hack Checked!

Actually, Ageto Celebi can be Shiny, you can SR for it. Same w/ WISHMKR Jirachi.