• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Palkiacatcher's Events and Shinies!

GrayLugia

Lost Charmander
Hello I am interested in your shiny Pokemon : Zorua lvl 1 UT, and Absol lvl 1 UT.
I can give you a shiny untouched Manaphy, shiny level 43 Quagsire Female, shiny level 41 Muk Female, and some event Pokemon.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Actually, Ageto Celebi can be Shiny, you can SR for it. Same w/ WISHMKR Jirachi.

Yes but apparently, research has been done that it cannot be Shiny.

Wutevs, I'll take it anyway.

Choose which musketeer your want.

Hello I am interested in your shiny Pokemon : Zorua lvl 1 UT, and Absol lvl 1 UT.
I can give you a shiny untouched Manaphy, shiny level 43 Quagsire Female, shiny level 41 Muk Female, and some event Pokemon.

What event Pokemon do you have?

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Yes but apparently, research has been done that it cannot be Shiny.

Wutevs, I'll take it anyway.

Choose which musketeer your want.

What event Pokemon do you have?

I'll take the Cobalion. So you're sure there's nothin' else you want? Sorry if it seems like I'm bugging you, I just usually like to get Pokemon like this in sets. But ya, it's fine if there isn't.

GrayLugia

Lost Charmander
Event Pokemon : Arcues, Victini, Shaymin, Mew, Spiky Eared Pichu (If transferred to Pokemon Black or White version it becomes a regular shiny Pichu), and Celebi.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
I'll take the Cobalion. So you're sure there's nothin' else you want? Sorry if it seems like I'm bugging you, I just usually like to get Pokemon like this in sets. But ya, it's fine if there isn't.

Okay I can trade Cobalion!

and

Nahh you're good.

Also, sorry, it's just that I have all of those Shiny (yes they aren't in my shop, they're for my own keeping) and I'm only interested in the Events in my Wants list anyway.

GrayLugia

Lost Charmander
Oh well, you wanted a shiny Nidoran for your shiny Zorua right?
I'll have the shiny Nidoran tomorrow.

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Yeah because I will PM you when I'm ready xD

Hmm. Do you have any other level 100s to offer? I have all 3.

I will take it :D

But can you train it to level 100? If not, that's okay. Also, is it Flawless/Near Flawless? Please tell me the IVs.

I have a Shiny Zoroark,A Shiny Ursaring,A Shiny Blastoise

All Level 100

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Oh well, you wanted a shiny Nidoran for your shiny Zorua right?
I'll have the shiny Nidoran tomorrow.

Oh wait, sorry I didn't respond to your last post.

But I guess since you offer a Shiny Nidoran I'll take it :D and I forgot to specify which gender I wanted which one do you have?

I wanted to offer my shiny drowzee UT for your shiny zorua

Sorry, I have a pending trade for a Shiny Drowzee, but if it doesn't work out, I'll contact you through PM!

Also, do you have anything else worth of value? Just in case the trade works out!

I have a Shiny Zoroark,A Shiny Ursaring,A Shiny Blastoise

All Level 100

Are the Zoroark or Ursaring EV Trained?

If so, Movesets, IVs, and EVs please. Sorry if I'm being anal about it >_>

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
no there not EVed. If u do let me pull out my white.

I can offer

Shiny Latias
Modest
Psychic
Dragon Pulse
Mist Ball
Energy Ball
255 in Sp Attack and Speed

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
no there not EVed. If u do let me pull out my white.

I can offer

Shiny Latias
Modest
Psychic
Dragon Pulse
Mist Ball
Energy Ball
255 in Sp Attack and Speed

I'll take it :D

And you wanted the EV'd Thundurus or the UT one?

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
The EVed Level 100 one. AND OMG UR MY FAVE CLAN MEMBER U GAVE CREDIT THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO BE TOLD XD

Sorry no one listens when i tell them to give credit

EDIT: Any chance i could get Latias Cloned?

Last edited:

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
The EVed Level 100 one. AND OMG UR MY FAVE CLAN MEMBER U GAVE CREDIT THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO BE TOLD XD

Sorry no one listens when i tell them to give credit

EDIT: Any chance i could get Latias Cloned?

Hahaha xD well I thought it was a rule so I did it anyway lol.

And about the cloning, you would have to ask one of my cloners in the shop!

I cannot clone myself Dx