• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pallet Party Panic! (083)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I really enjoyed this episode because all of Masara Town's citizens joined together to celebrate Satoshi. Pigeon's evolution into Pigeot, despite it occurring way too late in the saga, was wonderful, too. Wonder why Shigeru wasn't at the Masara Town festivities, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wonder why Shigeru wasn't at the Masara Town festivities, though.

Although it would've been cool if he was there, it seemed in-character of Gary not to attend cuz he was always seeking new challenges and it made sense that he would immediately head out on a new journey.

ZilverLox

Banned
This episode is too painful to watch because Ash made up his mind to release his new evolved Pidgeot. He thought that if the Pidgey's were in trouble in the future, no one would've saved it from the Spearows and the Fearow.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This episode is too painful to watch because Ash made up his mind to release his new evolved Pidgeot.

Eh, he did what was best for the Pidgey flock, also even if Pidgeot had stayed, he would've been snubbed like most of Ash's avian Pokemon anyway.

ZilverLox

Banned
Eh, he did what was best for the Pidgey flock, also even if Pidgeot had stayed, he would've been snubbed like most of Ash's avian Pokemon anyway.

But it wasn't Ash's nor his Pidgeot's responsibility to save the Pidgey and Pidgeotto anyway. They should've evolved and saved themselves instead of relying on outsiders.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I really didn't like how Arbok's Poison Sting attack took out Pidgeotto in one hit. I loved, however, Pidgeotto evolving into Pidgeot to help his fellow bird Pokemon. Shame Ash still failed to catch that Fearow and had to release Pidgeot because of it. I'd like to see him catch Fearow and reunite with Pidgeot one day.
9.5/10

Alloutℯ

Banned
Well, this is the episode where Pidgeot leaves, as well as the whole controversy where Ash was supposed to return to it and yet never did. Other than that, there was also that bit in the episode involving how Team Rocket planned on kidnapping Pikachu involving spicy food.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Well, this is the episode where Pidgeot leaves, as well as the whole controversy where Ash was supposed to return to it and yet never did. Other than that, there was also that bit in the episode involving how Team Rocket planned on kidnapping Pikachu involving spicy food.

How I myself see that controversy is that either Ash visits Pidgeot offscreen, or even though Ash promised to come back, they both knew he couldn't for the sake of the flock.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Why did Ash agree to suddenly become his errand boy when he should've just told Oak to get the GS Ball himself...

Well professor Oak himself was busy, so Ash going to Valencia island in his place made sense, especially cuz Ash loves going off on new adventures. Besides, Ash has always kind of been Oak's 'errand boy' to an extent any ways ha ha. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Well professor Oak himself was busy, so Ash going to Valencia island in his place made sense, especially cuz Ash loves going off on new adventures. Besides, Ash has always kind of been Oak's 'errand boy' to an extent any ways ha ha. ^^;

Eh, I suppose. Ash probably just went along to do Oak's errand because he knew that he'd have a new challenge to face on the Orange Islands anyway. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
Although it would've been cool if he was there, it seemed in-character of Gary not to attend cuz he was always seeking new challenges and it made sense that he would immediately head out on a new journey.

I do think that would be in-character of Shigeru, although since he loved attention, it's still surprising that he didn't go to the party given that he would've been adored by Masara Town's citizens.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I do think that would be in-character of Shigeru, although since he loved attention, it's still surprising that he didn't go to the party given that he would've been adored by Masara Town's citizens.

But he sucked at the League, so if anything, he'd be embarrassed to show himself.

Alloutℯ

Banned
How I myself see that controversy is that either Ash visits Pidgeot offscreen, or even though Ash promised to come back, they both knew he couldn't for the sake of the flock.

Since we never got any indication that Ash went back off screen, I still feel like he told Pidgeot a lie.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since we never got any indication that Ash went back off screen, I still feel like he told Pidgeot a lie.

I don't think that Satoshi failing to keep his word in this instance counts as him lying, though. Yes, he told Pigeot that he'd return when he finished his errand at Daidai Island, but he didn't say that with the intention of purposely misleading Pigeot. He just had other things come up, which distracted him.