• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pallet Party Panic! (083)

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
It was funny how Charizard got mad when Team Rocket blew up the food.lol

Team Rocket Admin

Batdude said:
The whole Fearow/Pidgeot thing is genius we don't se much of anymore. Let's face it, everyone wanted Pidgeot to stay because to this day it is one of Ash's strongest Pokémon, even if it doesn't travel with him anymore. But if you think about it Ash coudn't have kept Pidgeot, even without the stupid defenceless Pidgey getting attacked every five minutes. What would Ash do with a Pidgeot? He'd fly everywhere. And seeing as how he caught Lapras later for surfing, flying would have made surfing a waste of space.
I don't think they would have Ash fly on Pidgeot if he had kept it, as what would Misty, and Tracey do? They could hook up a little mini trailer to Pidgeot, and have them ride in that, as Pidgeot probably has enough power to tow lol.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Only one person could fit on Pidgeot, so they wouldn't fly on it. Misty and Brock/Tracey would still have to walk, which is why Ash could have kept Pidgeot.

It's only big enough to fit one person.

Batdude

Old school
Well if it meant hours less walking, would you just *not* fly?

If it could pull Team Rocket's balloon as a Pidgeotto I'm sure it could handle three people as a Pidgeot. One on his back, two in the talons. ^_~

Team Rocket Admin

Batdude said:
Well if it meant hours less walking, would you just *not* fly?

If it could pull Team Rocket's balloon as a Pidgeotto I'm sure it could handle three people as a Pidgeot. One on his back, two in the talons. ^_~
No it couldn't have 3 people ride on it, but it could have one of those trailers that Liza's Charizard pulled. Pidgeot probably has enough power to pull it with Ash, and co in it.

Batdude

Old school
Then why'd they decide to axe him out of the show after half an episode? Funny, every time one of them got too powerful it was packed off to frolic with it's own kind. Now if only they'd pass that Pikachu village again...

Team Rocket Admin

Batdude said:
Then why'd they decide to axe him out of the show after half an episode? Funny, every time one of them got too powerful it was packed off to frolic with it's own kind. Now if only they'd pass that Pikachu village again...
They axed him off the show because they are the writers of Pokemon. They have a thing for Ash letting his Pokemon go. This should be obvious.

Batdude

Old school
Are you patronising me? Do you not see that by me talking about how it was too powerful I was implying that it WAS obvious it'd get packed off?

Besides, he didn't 'let it go'. It still belongs to him. Letting it go implies he released it.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I definitely think that the funniest part of the episode had to be everyone getting all fired up from Team Rocket's spicy food. I especially liked Brock and Squirtle doing flamethrowers. :D I also liked how ticked off Charizard got when Team Rocket destroyed the meal he had his eyes on.

Overall, it was a pretty good episode, but it makes me wonder why Team Rocket hasn't used that automatic spare balloon bit again. Maybe they just haven't had the money? At least they had a couple of different balloons in later episodes (Wobby! :D ). I'm also glad Ash didn't catch fearow, even though it would have probably been a good addition to his team. Right in the midst of Charizard being a jerk, he definitely didn't need another troublesome pokemon. :p

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Maybe this is a dumb idea but..why doesnt ash send noctowl to protect the pidgeys and let pigeot come with him.noctowl could always confuse those *******s' asses to death.o_O?

B

Blaziken master

The funniest part had to be when Team Rocket got their food thrown back at them.

JONNO.FRESH

Pidgeot was kool taking out the Fearow. Too bad ash left him there. Hopefully ash will see it again

Reece

Like mentioned before, it was cool to see the same Spearow back and sucked to see Pidgeot go.

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
I would say Pidgeot did a good job.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
i want 2 c Pidgeot again!