• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pallet Town Assassin III: Back to Scratch

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
;253;: Screw secret bases! I'll open up a store!
;281;: You have the attention span of a five year old...

*starts building*

This might be expensive... I could use a little, erm... donations.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
(Endolf's POV)

I'd had a bath. I hated baths. So I was clean.

I was walking out, some random machoke noted about how I looked like I was about to chew someone's head off.

I found Espe, and he told me Fantasy was coming by to see me. I was glad I'd gotten a bath, then. still hated them though.

I walked upstairs, and marveled at how this lab seemed even more high-tech than the old one. yet completely designed Not for war.

so I waited for Fantasy to show up

DarkerShining

;028; (So... When Will came to route 111 to get the sand for the sandbox, you hid away in the sand that Will was carrying with her psychic powers?)
;328; (Yes. Things are pretty chaotic in Hoenn right now... I hadn't slept in days... So, can I please stay here, miss Sandy?)
;028; (...)
;328; (I promise I won't bother you.)
;028; (... Okay, you can stay.)
;328; (Really? Oh, thank you, miss Sandy!)

*Meanwhile...*

Fantasy: *Arrives at Ulta's lab to see Endolf*

Chris646

-breaks wall- there, now you cant stare at the wall anymore, oh crap, that was the fourth wall.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
I opened the door, "Hey Fantasy..." I had grown accustomed to believing everyone dead. I lost my conversational... behavior.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I, Kuriboh was with the killer woman when I realized there was a hole in the window. Au revoir, sucker! I fly through the hole and then suddenly meets a familiar figure. It's Ultaflame! "Yo Ulta!" I boomed before perching on his/her shoulder.

(Short post= Lazy)

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
(im still dead! How can you see me?! o_O)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Oh, Kuribohs are kind of spiritual beings and they have wings. Most Yu-Gi-Oh cards are like spiritual beings. I mean they were trapped in a tablet for over a century. What do you expect? For him to be young? He's an angel, see the wings? Anyways, he perches on your should and then suddenly goes to the shop to get his first cookie and then returns, satisfied.

"Mmm... Yummy!"

atlantis_kid99

Oh hey the round's finally started after so long... was beginning to wonder where Kinrah was, lol.

Nikki: I think I'll fly a bit around town, Dragonair, go.

;148; Okay. Hey look, something seems to be going on down there.

Nikki: -sees- That's true, come on let's have a look. Is that a Pokemon or something?

;148; -lands- Telepathically: <Hey Gardevoir, it's a Ralts. You should come quick, it's injured...>

;280; Ugh.. ng...

;282; -teleports- Hmm? Oh! It's okay Ralts, go to sleep for a bit and we'll help you.

;280; .... O... kay... ugh... Ar... canine.... did this...

;282; -Hypnosis- Okay, okay. He looks badly burnt, damn it! I don't have many moves in my arsenal to help him. Rain, can you do something?

;148; Poor guy. -uses Water Gun for a while on wounds before blowing lots of wet Mist to cool down- That looks better, we should take him somewhere inside instead of outside in the open.

;282; Yeah, come on lil' guy. -teleports everyone into Nikki's home-

EDIT: Haha, beaten twice-over after two hours of nothing :x

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
*8I better pack some healing item cause ;330; need a lot of training

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
(True, forgot the round started. usually Kinrah does this big REVIVE EVERYBODY scene)

"yeah. I'd grown accustomed to everyone being dead. Littleroot is completely trashed. yesterday I did a check-up on Enchantica. they're's a world-wide hunt for Mirage, but they hadn't found her. it might be secret, though - I checked the dimensional archives." I opened the door to the lab, "so how have things been here in Pallet and Kanto? I'm noticing a distinct lack of apocalypse causing beings of power. except the one I brought. Ulta said she should be waking up soon, after being brought back to life.

DarkerShining

Fantasy: Well, I only came to Pallet town recently after travelling around the world for a while. I had to return because... Has Espe informed you about Tune and what we recently found out about the cause of Enchantica's evolution problems?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
After talking to some locals, I learn of the rather fatal heritage of pallet town, so decide to build a fortified... fort... for me to hole up in in an emergency.

Bolognase ;465; use Earthquake to tear a small crater in the ground, as i plan to partially submerge my fort, while Darkling ;430; and Zonic ;469; fly off to collect rocks, bringing them back where Flare ;392; and Swashbukle ;475; start to build a stone wall that Rollo ;463; packs mud into the wall and freezes it to work like cement.

Last edited: