• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pallet Town Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Okay, this is a Pokemon variant of a game I play on another forum. It's basically... well, you'd need the Assassin Rules to understand it, and what do you know, here they are.

This is a game set in Pallet Town. We are going to have a councilman, that's me. I'm basically the overseer of the game. I will be the one responsible for getting all the responses and alerting the townsfolk (you all) of what is happening.

We will have one Rocket Assassin.
I will notify the killer via PM along with the question "Who do you want to kill". The Assassin will then decide who to kill and PM me back with their response. For example, The assassin would PM me and say "I want to kill _______" <--- and he/she will list another player (anyone but me.).

OK?

We will also have one person who is Officer Jenny (or Officer Jacob :p )
I would PM the officer to notify them that they are the officer and say "Who do you think it is?". That person then has to try to guess who the assassin is (hard to do on a first guess, its random) Again, this is done via PM to me. So they could say for example "I think its ____". I will PM that person back with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer. Just so they know if they guessed correctly.
Now, when the round starts, THE OFFICER CANNOT POST ANYTHING THAT SAYS "I am the officer, and I guessed it was 'so and so' and was told I was right. The ONLY thing you can say is if you chose the WRONG person. For example ________ is the assassin and you as officer picked someone else. I of course would have already PM'd you that you had picked the wrong person. IF the townspeople are all edging towards the innocent person as the killer you CAN say "I have inside information that it is NOT ______". In other words you can defend an innocent person but you cannot point out the guilty one after identifying yourself as the officer. Make sense?

We will also have one person who is Nurse Joy/Doctor Jason.
I would PM that person notifying them that they are the nurse/doctor, and ask who "Who do you want to save?" and that person would PM me back with a person from the list who he/she wants to save from being killed. The doc/nurse can choose to save him/herself, or anyone else (except me of course). The person chosen cannot die for that round.

There is also a Rocket Spy.
The spy is basically an undercover bad guy. This person will know who the assassin is and will try to steer all votes away from the assassin at all costs. The assassin will NOT know who the spy is, so the spy could be killed and the assassin would be losing their best defense. Its tricky and dangerous, but someone has to do it.

OK after all four of those notifications have been done I as the town councilman will post on the Public forum who was killed <---yes I will try to be as silly and graphic as possible, get over it, it's all in good fun. IF BY CHANCE the person who the assassin chose to kill was also saved by the doc/nurse, I would say something to the effect of "there was a horrible accident BUT the docs were able to save 'whoever'.

THEN its up to you, the townspeople (including the assassin, doc/nurse, officer, and the spy) to try to determine who among you is the killer. Basically you will post who you think it is.
we will get two defendants per round. They will have the chance to defend themselves (ie, _____ is being picked as the assassin when he/she is innocent) He/She will say something like "Umm, i was working late last night taking care of my mother I COULDNT have been the killer" (or something hopefully more interesting). You as the townspeople (all of you including the assassin officer, doc/nurse and spy) will vote from that list of two. and the game goes on. If you voted off an innocent person, he/she is then dead and can no longer vote. Till the assassin is caught

Once you are dead, either by assassin or by voting you cannot openly say who the assassin is. DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES. People may play ghost, but no interfering in the game, no suspicious looks at anybody in particular and if you had a role, no more hinting at it, in other words haunt them don't taunt them! Go check out the Pokemon Tower and learn how to fly through walls, the ghosts there need some playmates. :D No destruction of Pallet Town property! If anything is inadvertantly said that could interfere with the others guessing who the assassin is I will PM you and point it out. We can all have fun that way.

Just a few extra things to remember to make the game more fun:
You are setting a storyline...try to be creative...go places have fun. Just like you would in real life. So just remember have fun and be creative...and DON'T SPAM... unless it's game spam. Also there is to be no between-member PM'ing to find out things, like the spy telling the assassin who he/she is. That just ruins the game completely. OK?

If you're interested (and if the mods approve it - looking to the new approval system here) here's the signup sheet:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

If you want to join this round, just copy+paste this form into your post and put your username (or you could roleplay) into the first empty slot.

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

What happens if everyone is killed before someone finds out?
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll play.
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2)shadowofdreams
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Sounds fun!
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
3) Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Sweet, a mafia game :D
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
Sweet. Count me in.

1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Kinrah

Assassin Host
ø®ΑпGЗ ♠ said:
What happens if everyone is killed before someone finds out?

Well, once it gets down to three people and the assassin is still alive, there's just a voting face off, whoever loses it gets executed, if that person is not the assassin then the assassin wins. It's simple. I've been in a game when this game's equivalent of the assassin and the spy were two of the last three. I was the third. Meh.

I will join!
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Lawlz I am bored and need a fun game to partake in.

1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Dragon 11

R.I.P N347 FR34K
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Sounds like fun.

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10) Tails
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Sweetness.

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10) Tails
11) Kaim_Fabuyashi
12)
13)
14)
15)

*evil laugh*

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10) Tails
11) Kaim_Fabuyashi
12).CRAB
13)
14)
15)

sounds fun..

Your-CLONE

<---- Thats me!
1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10) Tails
11) Kaim_Fabuyashi
12).CRAB
13)MysticaL_Sphere
14)
15)

lets start, or do you want me to take over?

1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10) Tails
11) Kaim_Fabuyashi
12).CRAB
13)MysticaL_Sphere
14)LunarFireFox
15)
Is this based off of mafia? xD

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Pick me pick me! :D

1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Politoed Fanatic
8) Polyphonica Trance
9)Dragon 11
10) Tails
11) Kaim_Fabuyashi
12).CRAB
13)MysticaL_Sphere
14)LunarFireFox
15) Chaos Emerald

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Woah! Subscription overload! :D

So the list is currently as follows:

1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Polyphonica Trance
8) Dragon 11
9) Tails
10) Kaim_Fabuyashi
11) .CRAB
12) MysticaL_Sphere
13) LunarFireFox
14) Chaos Emerald
15)

(taking Politoed Fanatic off due to request)

We have room for one more person, then I can send out the identity PMs.

Yes, Lunar, it is based off Mafia.

Sounds interesting enough.

1) ø®ΑпgЗ ♠
2) shadowofdreams
4) jigglyskitt
5) spacefissure
6) Paladinchris
7) Polyphonica Trance
8) Dragon 11
9) Tails
10) Kaim_Fabuyashi