• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pallet Town Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
"umm its closed..."

"its the middle of the night." Alakazam translated for Espe.

"didn't ya know?"

"Yeah." again translation for Espe.

"I said so in the Megaphone anouncement 'at night'"

"He did" Alakazam translation again.

"wierd" we said in unison with Alakazam translating for Espe.

"STOP BEING SO IN SYNC WITH ME!" I shouted at Espe suddenly freaked for no reason.

"whatever." Espe again.

"well have a story ground tamer?"

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
sorry you can't join.

oh and Orange you can tell your story Alakazam will translate your poke-talk into Language we can understand! awesomeidaciousness!

flamingoozaru

"Sorry I am late, I was asking my Manectric to shock my ears back to normal, it worked but well, my ears are going to hurt for days. I brought chips! Go Altatia, Blaziken, Hariyama and Manectric! My Wailord and Walrein prefer to be in their pokeballs thought."

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
"OF course they prefer to be in a pokeball you humans force water pokemon to fight on land way to often!" Espe said with Alakazam translating and nodding in approval.

"I knew he might cause trouble." I half laughed, half spoke.

"yeah leave them in there pokeballs, anyway Orange tell us your story!" Espe

Typhlosion628

<is gettin some coal
oooooo free food!
well im coming!

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
"AND THEN! BAM! ALL OF A SUDDEN... TYPHLOSION628 APPEARED AS IF OUT OF NOWHERE!" I shout as said person appears from the shadows of the forest

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

"Okay, I guess I could," I said out loud. "Wow! I can talk again!" ^_^ "It's much better to talk from my own voice than from an Alakazam." Orange then stayed silent for a while.

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
Is it still too late to join? It sounds cool.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
too late but you can play the enxt round if your fast enough.

WHERE IS KINRAH!!!!!

"ok since nobody is telling a scary story... I'll tell one!"

"Long Long ago" Espe started

"more than quadrillions of years ago" I added

"before the time of Pokemon" Espe continued

"Humans had powers, magical powers" Me

"Powers so great they rivaled those of legendaries" Espe

"they also had something similar to Legendaries" ME

"they called these semimortal beings, 'Gods'" Espe

"they could talk with these god and borrow there power" Me

"they did this through spiritual strength" Espe

"However greed soon took over the humans" Me

"and there malicious destruction, there Greed, formed a Soul, a bodiless soul." Espe

"this soul wandered through the world unseen, but not unkown to man." ME

"It wasn't long before all there Desires had formed with there powers to form another Soul" Espe

"this one different, however it was unstable and broke in half." Me

"Several years after that, half of the second soul formed a powerful item known as SyonFar" Espe

"The SyonFar possessed great MAgical Strength in terms of Fire" Me

"one who wielded it had there fire based skills multiplied by many thousands" Espe

We start dictating it together "Any Human being possessing the Syonfar could take down the very embodiment of water. Posiedon he was called. the other half of this Soul of Flame, had wandered, eventually finding the first Soul. these two Souls formed together, however the fire was only half, but it was enough to start creating a body. many hundreds of years passed and the body was finished. it went on a rampage unemotionlessly slaughtering millions, eventually humans attempted to use the SyonFar against it. but none possessed it. many Warriors had searched for the Item None Came back."

We stopped dictating waiting for peoples opinions on the story thus far.

after a while nobody said anything and we continued.

"Humans were dismayed, sad, living in constant fear of a creature not even the most powerful magic could phase. but then someone saw it enter the cave the SyonFar was guarded in. nobody ever saw this demon again. well not in that form at least. after a while a lady was pregnant, the magical doctors checked it out, to see it was very similar to the radiance that the creature had, they tried to destroy the baby. they used common abortion techiniques, they usedc a magical knife, they stabbed it with a physical one when it was born they left it outside a dungeon where demons destroy all who enter, they killed the party sent to deliver the baby and put it outside a town. this town tried to kill the baby as well, but one young female stood up for it. she raised the then young child, she taught it right from wrong, made it take healing lessons, he failed to learn all but one spell. she turned an evil demon into a semi-human. but then."

we stopped for a few minutes to let suspense grow.

"barbarians attacked the village, the warriors were all but crushed by them, then the Kid rose up, he struck down the entire brigade of Barbarians. then he did something so gruesome, so horrifying, it would leave the toughest modern man destroyed inside. He devoured every last bit of the Barbarians, Flesh, Blood, Bones, Muscle, Organs, none of it was left for burial. The boy had tasted blood. the village wanted to kill him then and there, but the girl still stood up for him. she defended him stating that if it wasn't for the boy the entire village would be dead. the villagers quieted down, but there fear and hatred towards the boy never left."

we paused again. then continued after another few minutes.

"one day when the boy was a teenager, the girl in her young 30s, a store clerk was having a bad day. the boy walked in the store, got his usual stuff, he also got some essence of herb, the only person on the planet that cared for him was sick. but when he got to the clerk he refused to ring the boy up. the teenager stated he wasn't a boy and that the clerk ahd to ring him up for he was a customer. the clerk remarked very rudely back. the teenager tried to reason with the man, but the man just kept trying to get the person out of his store. eventually the boy's lust for blood awakened."

I started shivering remembering the next part.

Me and Espe continue on, "the kid lashed out somehow materializing a sword made out of pure darkness. he slashed through the man killing him instantly, then opened a void to another dimension, he sent many of the inhabitants to the void, the man who had once been a civilian trying to keep himself inline was completely out of control. he nearly destroyed the village. the girl ran up as if out of nowhere pleading to him to stop. eventually he calmed down. then a surviving villager shot him, at this point the boy had risen to the air, and the sword of dark energy which he had never dematerialized fell to the ground. The sword fell and fell, it fell at an alarming speed. she never saw it, before the girl could do anything the sword had stabbed through her foot. the dark enrrgy rushed through her body nearly destroying it. the boy tore the bullet out of his skin and ran up to the girl just as her soul shattered. he quicky chanted the one healing spell he'd ever learned. but it was too late."

Me and Espe then hang out heads low and speak in just as low a tone.

"the girls soul had been destroyed. there was no hope of ever returning her to life. once a soul is destroyed theres no reviving it. the boy went to the house the two had shared, there he stayed until a group of children told there parents they were going to the abandoned house. the children never came back. the parents asked some soldiers to check the place out. the last anyone ever heard was a transmission from there radio, 'HEL' then it was cut off. soon they decided to use there most powerful weapon on the house. the house was destroyed, by an explosion more poweful than that which any human can imagine. they checked the place out afterwards, they found a teenager in there seemingly still alive. they rushed him to a hospital for he was unconcious. a few days later the boy awoke."

this time we waited for some other people to tell us what they though about it.

Last edited:

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
*Pokes Kinrah*
dude....Pallet Town NEEDS you!!!
*continues poking Kinrah, who seems not to notice*

*starts throwing larger and larger objects at him*

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
Man Pallet is kinda boring without Kinrah.

KINRAH WHERE THE *E*L ARE YOU?

I is somewhat angry. he hasn't been here for weeks. I say someone else takes over. who wants to? maybe we should wait a little while longer, but this is boring no assassinations, no voting who the assassin is, no nada. I is bored, btw more of the story a bit later, when I see what some people think about it.

Typhlosion628

<is gettin some coal
*munch*
"good story! And I'm still bored...
...Hey, can you pass the popcorn?

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Oh I miss another round.Still,welcome me back.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
CS Be Careful What You Put In Your Sig!

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
Let's wait until Thursday, okay guys?
If Kinrah doesn't come back, somebody should take over. *bats eyelashes*

Status
Not open for further replies.