• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Palletshipping (Ash x Gary) - It's CANON, baby. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilineko

*Glompz EgoShipping*
wehee, This is a really fun comic! :D

Lol, that was sooo great ^^ All serious at the beginning and then ~BAM~ Clean the place!!! >...< haha

~A long and passionate kiss is about the only thing that's going to awaken that boy's romantic drive!

~Thanks, but when it comes to drawing, no amount of practice is going to make perfect! I swear I think my "Art" grades in school were all given to me out of pity. LOL

~Just don't go sending me your A/C bill now! ;)

~I wonder if Ash is jealous of Gary's long and spiky hair? His is so short in comparison! :D

~Hmmm that "long and passinate kiss" I'm sooooo in the front row for that xD And if I'm lucky, I might get more then a kiss...Gawd please let yaoi-luck be on my side XD XD XD Lol ^^

~Lol...Sorry to hear about ya 'given' grade in Art at school ;p ^__~ Hey look on the bright side, at least it was a good or decent grade right?

~HAha, if only I had A/C in the first place T^T (thank goodness though, bill would be definitely really high up there ;p ) ...Stuck with the cheap service, good ol' crappy box fan...Lol xD

~You know, if Ash had a spikey hairdo instead of his messy-do, I wonder if I would be into Ash compared being really into/my love for Gary ^^? Heh, with girls like me who are a total sucker for spikey hairdo's, Ash must be jealous of Gary ^ ~

=^-^=

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
I wonder if Ash is jealous of Gary's long and spiky hair? His is so short in comparison! :D

heh, of Course Ash is jealous! ^^ He just can't keep his hands off Gary's hair ;) And Gary can't keep his hand off Ash's pants... :p Oh no, my imagination is starting run like crazy. I gotta stop read those shounen-ai manga books. :D

BTW, here's two of my old ShiShivids. ^^ ;munchlax;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_h4rnv63s0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2loJvK59M&mode=related&search=

lilineko

*Glompz EgoShipping*
Zino! I love your choice of songs for your videos >__< Great job too *two thumbs-up* d^_^b w00t-w00t I got to see a lot of Gaaary ^^

Well I finally got around drawing my Palletshipping fan art request for Cliche. As it didn't turn out too bad ^^ http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51551761/

=^-^=

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
no! This can't be dying this fast!!
I mean, this is the best pairing of all time..
Zino must save this! ^^

So I guess I will start a new topic..
How would Delia react after seeing Ash togeta whit Gary?

C'mon! We need some life here!

1st things first: I see some egoshipping members here! *disapointed*
Second: *stares* This may be the weirdest shipping I've ever seen. Even weirder then egoshipping!

lilineko

*Glompz EgoShipping*
1st things first: I see some egoshipping members here! *disapointed*
Second: *stares* This may be the weirdest shipping I've ever seen. Even weirder then egoshipping!

Hey Ginny ^^ haha, I did give ya a warning on the Ego thread that we all like other Shippings too ;p There's about 4 of us from the Ego thread on here ^^

Weirdest? Naaah, just a classic old school Shipping ^~ But if ya not really into yaoi pairing then yeah, it might be weird. Haha xD

Zino must save this! ^^

Zino girl, it seems like you disappeared again >_< Haha, but I can alway catch you on DA ;p

How would Delia react after seeing Ash together with Gary?

Hah, I can totally see her walking in on them kissing or something and then she'll be really shock. Saying in a motherly tone "Oh dear!" and drop whatever is in her hand. But then will just smile and go along with it because she'll wants whatever makes her son happy.

=^-^=

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
This may be the weirdest shipping I've ever seen. Even weirder then egoshipping!

nonon my friend. ^^ This ship isn't weird at all. It's just orginally hate/love relationship. :D

Zino girl, it seems like you disappeared again >_< Haha, but I can alway catch you on DA ;p

I try to be more active here now, so I won't disappear ever again. ^^ (That was kinda big promise for me.. xD)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51510663/

my old (but newest) Ash/Gary pic. I know Lili has already seen this, but I post this here anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.