• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PalletShipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Woo, 2 pages of PalletShipping! I'm so proud :'D

riolulu said:
YES! Good thinking! professor Oak is probably who I was trying to type when "reggie" came out. luls.

For future reference, his first name is Samuel XDDD; (At least, it is in the dub.)

Delia: And I thought Gary was just a good friend all along!?

He was... now, he's a good boyfriend ;D

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Woo, 2 pages of PalletShipping! I'm so proud :'D

we should totally have more. palletshipping is amazing enough! =D

For future reference, his first name is Samuel XDDD; (At least, it is in the dub.)

ooh, I'm sorry. SAMUEL Oak.

He was... now, he's a good boyfriend ;D

teehee. yes.

new topic. I've been waiting for it and n one posted it. So here it is:

who would be dominant?

mwu ha haha ha.

~riolulu

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
we should totally have more. palletshipping is amazing enough! =D

You and I know it, all we need to do is spread the word! 8D (Though the Pokeshippers, Advanceshippers and... that thing with AshxDawn, I forget what it's called... might murder us 8D)

Who would be dominant?

What? You mean battles...?

I kid, I kid.

I think it would be Gary 8D In more ways than one, if you catch my drift. *smacked* owwie x.x;

I can't believe even *I* didn't think about posting this one XD;

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
You and I know it, all we need to do is spread the word! 8D (Though the Pokeshippers, Advanceshippers and... that thing with AshxDawn, I forget what it's called... might murder us 8D)

Pearlshipping perhaps?

I don't think so. People can ships more than one ship per character. I ship 42 pokémon ships. and I don't ship 84 different characters. I could link the thrad in my siggy if you like.

Who would be dominant?

What? You mean battles...?

I kid, I kid.

I think it would be Gary 8D In more ways than one, if you catch my drift. *smacked* owwie x.x;

I can't believe even *I* didn't think about posting this one XD;

really? I've been wanting to post it all along lol. Just to see if anyone would choose Ash, so I can get a good laugh. *shot*

I think Gary would be dominant for various reasons. First of all, Ash is dense and unexperienced. [sorry, Ash, but it's true xP] Gary seems like it fits his personality more and he seems to know what he's doing a little more, too. I mean, one of those girls that follow him around must have dragged him into bed at least once, right? *ahem*

~riolulu

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Pearlshipping perhaps?

YES, that's it 8D

I've been wanting to post it all along lol. Just to see if anyone would choose Ash, so I can get a good laugh. *shot*

Aww XD; You never know, he's kinda headstrong on and off the battlefield, he might just be that way when it comes to the *ahem* bedroom.

I mean, one of those girls that follow him around must have dragged him into bed at least once, right? *ahem*

LMAO. Oh, the mental images~ XDDD Again, my mom thinks I'm insane from all my laughter. Thank you. Watch Brock kill himself when he finds out at least one of those cheerleaders was sexually active with Gary XD;

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Aww XD; You never know, he's kinda headstrong on and off the battlefield, he might just be that way when it comes to the *ahem* bedroom.

hhmm. good point. Especially come Advanced and DP. But IMO he would have no idea what to do and, if he attempted dominance, Gary would have to walk him though it.

Ash: what do I do now?
Gary: *sigh* Ur so stupid! You do whatever you want!
Ash: I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
Gary: oh my god, Ash.
Ash: I'm sorry!! *sob*

tehe

LMAO. Oh, the mental images~ XDDD Again, my mom thinks I'm insane from all my laughter. Thank you. Watch Brock kill himself when he finds out at least one of those cheerleaders was sexually active with Gary XD;

hahaHAHAhaha. Personally, I would like to see the reaction of the cheerleader after she finds out Gary's gay. And dating Ash. The 'looser' that he talks about all the time. xD

Cheerleader: I thought he was a looser!!!!
Gary: well, he's not a looser at everything. Just pokémon battling. he's pretty good at *ahem* other stuff...

~riolulu

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
if he attempted dominance, Gary would have to walk him though it.

Hey, that could make for a sexy first-time fic ;)

Gary: well, he's not a looser at everything. Just pokémon battling. he's pretty good at *ahem* other stuff...

Ash: You're not helping.
Gary: Hey, don't say I never defend you.
Ash: Can I say you never defend me well?

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Hey, that could make for a sexy first-time fic ;)

don't temp me to write it. :p *is already tempted* no...I have other fics to write... *holds self back*

Ash: You're not helping.
Gary: Hey, don't say I never defend you.
Ash: Can I say you never defend me well?

teeheheheehehehehe

okay guys fanart-that-almost-maybe-got-me-into-trouble-for-knowing-about time! I don't know who the original artist is, I got this from someone who visits the leagueshipping thread. It's not leagueshipping, tho. Don't worry. I wouldn't do that to myself. *glomps Ritchie* well, here it is:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Fanderichie/Pokemon/doooooorjin-604.jpg

I love Ritchie. He's like "*barges in w/o permission* BLA BLA BL- ...........>///<"

I HOPE y'ALL'S LIKE IT!!!!!!

anyways, Tadashi, very nice front page! It's very professional! *gush* I love it. =D

~riolulu

Last edited:

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Hello! mind if I join? :3
This looks like fun. Wheeee!
Anyway, thought I'd randomly pop in and throw some fan art at you guys *flails*
They're all from the same artist:
http://lavender-ice.deviantart.com/art/be-happy-43674281

http://lavender-ice.deviantart.com/art/oh-satoshi-40277062

http://lavender-ice.deviantart.com/art/pokebatttleeee-40315473

http://lavender-ice.deviantart.com/art/Red-get-off-43631653

She has ALOT more, you'll just have to look ;)
Plus, some of it, I figured I'd get in trouble if I posted it on a "kid freindly" site like this....

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
don't temp me to write it. :p *is already tempted* no...I have other fics to write... *holds self back*

It could be a one-shot... and I'll give you chocolate~ *tempts* X3

Also, that doujin is sooooooooooooo cute~!!!!!! (lmao, Ritchie... that's what he gets for forgetting to knock. I think I'd turn completely red from embarassment, too.)

And thanks~ :3

Hi Rika of Thunder! Of course you can join! ^-^ The more PalletShippers, the merrier!

I'm heading off to work right now so I'll update the lovely list later ^^ But they're so adorable~~~!! I'm going to go to work with a melted brain from all this cute fluff :3

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Hi Rika of Thunder! Of course you can join! ^-^ The more PalletShippers, the merrier!

I'm heading off to work right now so I'll update the lovely list later ^^ But they're so adorable~~~!! I'm going to go to work with a melted brain from all this cute fluff :3

YAY! *flails some more*
I'll have to go dig up more fan art, *knows all the places to find it >:3*

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Bah, I can't even think of a new topic that hasn't gotten me into trouble before... Hmm, that gives me an idea... (Brace yourself)

I honestly don't think that Team rocket would give a damn except that while they make out, Pikachu is stolen.

Muahahaha, agreed!

*glomps Ritchie*
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Fanderichie/Pokemon/doooooorjin-604.jpg
I love Ritchie. He's like "*barges in w/o permission* BLA BLA BL- ...........>///<
I HOPE y'ALL'S LIKE IT!!!!!!
anyways, Tadashi, very nice front page! It's very professional! *gush* I love it. =D
~riolulu

*Shudders* I didn't understand any of that, nor the context of what I thought did make sense. I must be taught in the way of the fangirl language, for as for as I know, I know nothing... Maybe not.
Hey, is there any Palletshipping fanart out there that is more mafia-orientated? That would be neat.

Who would be dominant?

I have a feeling my view on this whole subject is greatly different then the rest of you.
Hmm, I shall return to this question later! Maybe i'll even draw up a comic for this one. Muahahahaa!!!

Bah! This is all I could come up with: Enjoy!
If you could describe Palletshipping as any one flavour of Muffin, what flavour would that be?

By the way, welcome Rika_of_Thunder.

Plus, some of it, I figured I'd get in trouble if I posted it on a "kid freindly" site like this....
My brain just caught on fire.

Hmm, discussion, eh? I tend to have a lot of free time lately, so how about I make a comic for this thread? All I need are some ideas or concepts; any suggestions?

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Rika of Thunder said:
I'll have to go dig up more fan art, *knows all the places to find it >:3*

Yes~~~ more fanarts to melt my brains with XD

Tri hawk said:
*Shudders* I didn't understand any of that, nor the context of what I thought did make sense. I must be taught in the way of the fangirl language, for as for as I know, I know nothing... Maybe not.

You must be taught XD; I forget you're the only guy in this thread (so far) XDD Do you know how to read Japanese comics? You read it right-to-left, as opposed to left-to-right. But you start at the top right pannel and work your way down to the bottom left one. As for the panels, I can read what they say. Simple stuff really. I took some actual Japanese classes on this, but I can't read super hard stuff yet.

First panel: Satoshi (Ash's name in Japanese)
Fourth panel: Omatase (Actually, I don't know what it means. It's probably a casual way of saying "I'm back" {from being away} or something.)

Shutting up now.

Hey, is there any Palletshipping fanart out there that is more mafia-orientated? That would be neat.

You mean like... Gary as a mob boss? That would be COOL! Sadly, I haven't seen anything like that D:

Who would be dominant?

I have a feeling my view on this whole subject is greatly different then the rest of you.
Hmm, I shall return to this question later! Maybe i'll even draw up a comic for this one. Muahahahaa!!!

DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET. I'll put it in a very special spot in the first post :3~

I also like your idea of making a comic for the thread. ^_^ I'd love to post some member-created fanart!!!

(See above comment) That would be the best first-subject (or at least a funny way to kick off your comic). Your comic could be called "Tri hawk's responses to the crazy topics in the PalletShipping thread" or something silly like that XP Or if you want to make an actual comic with plot development and connected storylines... I could give you a few ideas I've got ;D

If you could describe Palletshipping as any one flavour of Muffin, what flavour would that be

Oooooh, a muffin flavor... that's definitely an original question :D I'd like to say a cinnamon muffin. Why? Because cinnamon is such a lovely flavor to start with, and when you add to to a muffin, the muffin tastes that much better! 8D

Plus, I'm pretty sure there's some kind of sexual connotation involved with cinnamon, anyway. An aphrodisiac, maybe? Hmm, I should look that up...

I'm so lame XDDD

EDIT

OK so research says it's mostly used for medicinal and nutritional purposes, but look at this:

It is mentioned in the Bible, in Exodus 30:23, Moses is commanded to use both sweet cinnamon and cassia; in Proverbs 7:17–18, where the lover's bed is perfumed with myrrh, aloe and cinnamon.

And in Song of Solomon 4:14, a song describing the beauty of his beloved, cinnamon scents her garments like the smell of Lebanon.

Here's where I found the quote.

Heee~ who totally called it? XDDD And don't even get me started on what kind of horrible thoughts have since entered my brain.

K, now I'll be quiet. :3

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
If you could describe Palletshipping as any one flavour of Muffin, what flavour would that be?

*cough* this is on the banned topic list so we better replace it before we get Chelc'd *cough*

But uh. Chocolate Chip?? >//< i dunno.

It's sweet and it melts in your mouth according to my friend. *shot*

Tadashi said:
First panel: Satoshi (Ash's name in Japanese)
Fourth panel: Omatase (Actually, I don't know what it means. It's probably a casual way of saying "I'm back" {from being away} or something.)

You are my new lover. just kidding. But I am idolizing you right now because you have the power to read that. =DDD I envy you greatly. Thankx for translating it, I've been wondering about that ever since my dad saw it. Tryin' to figure out what it said in english. 'coz ima curious person.

It could be a one-shot... and I'll give you chocolate~ *tempts* X3

Fine. :p I will. But not now. Later. Next time my stupid internet goes down. I will say you requested it so people don't flame me for not writing my current fic. But I kinda really want to write that oneshot that you requested, there. So I will.

~riolulu

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Bah, I'm honoured.

*cough* this is on the banned topic list so we better replace it before we get Chelc'd *cough*

Hmm, I never even knew a list like that existed. But very well, I shall look it up!
Wow, all of my muffin-related topics are in there. I had no idea that they kept track of everything. Haha, the way the mod sorts them out is kind of funny... I'll put this list away for future reference. ( At least I left a decent mark on this forum )

You must be taught XD; I forget you're the only guy in this thread (so far) XDD Do you know how to read Japanese comics? You read it right-to-left, as opposed to left-to-right. But you start at the top right pannel and work your way down to the bottom left one. As for the panels, I can read what they say. Simple stuff really. I took some actual Japanese classes on this, but I can't read super hard stuff yet.

Hmm, yes I have found out about opposite reading direction before in a comic book.
But what really gets me are the emoticons and internet slang. Here's an example from what I've gathered:

"Lmao, stfu, :p i like totally get it and like junk XD, *glomp*, g2g byez *shot*"

^I don't need an explanation, but a translation for any sentences like that would be appreciated. Haha, my lingo isn't exaclty top-notch when it comes to the shipping forum.

(See above comment) That would be the best first-subject (or at least a funny way to kick off your comic). Your comic could be called "Tri hawk's responses to the crazy topics in the PalletShipping thread" or something silly like that XP Or if you want to make an actual comic with plot development and connected storylines... I could give you a few ideas I've got ;D

Sure, I'm just building my character archive at the moment, I should be able to get that "Tri hawk response" comic up in no time. Hmm, I'm not sure if I want a storyline. I was thinking more along the lines of 1-6 panel gags. About those ideas: Keep them coming! (But no extreme romance please. Gives me the shudders...)

Bah, looks like I have some amends to deliver to this thread:

What does 'Palletshipping' mean to you?

*Shudders* I'll answer this one in my comic... Muahahahaaa!!!

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

roar I was trying to avoid this topic coming up because I hate to answer theese things. So can I not answer it please? thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!

bla. fine. it means the love between the amazingly hot and expirianced Gary and the dense and clueless Ash. that enough for ya?

Tri hawk said:
Hmm, yes I have found out about opposite reading direction before in a comic book.
But what really gets me are the emoticons and internet slang. Here's an example from what I've gathered:

"Lmao, stfu, :p i like totally get it and like junk XD, *glomp*, g2g byez *shot*"

I know you don't want an explanation but I shall PM you to clear things up. I must.

~riolulu

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Hmm, discussion, eh? (Suggested by an anonymous member)

1) Has anyone here wrote a palletshipping fan fiction yet? I might want to give one of those a read.

2) Has anyone thought of how palletshipping could actually be implemented into the Pokemon universe and storyline?

3) To be honest, I haven't a clue on any hints that may have happened. Would are some hints that I should be aware of? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Hmm, discussion, eh? (Suggested by an anonymous member)

me, perhaps?

1) Has anyone here wrote a palletshipping fan fiction yet? I might want to give one of those a read.

yes a lot of people. search 'palletshipping' on fanfiction.net and you will find MANY of them.

2) Has anyone thought of how palletshipping could actually be implemented into the Pokemon universe and storyline?

well, sadly, ships arn't really ever canon. Only rarely. Like Abilityshipping and Contestshipping. that's the farthest we've gotten with anything. but based on the hints, palletshipping could be canon if you want it to be.

3) To be honest, I haven't a clue on any hints that may have happened. Would are some hints that I should be aware of? Your help is greatly appreciated.

go to the first page. There is a link to the hintlist.

EDIT: @Tadashi: I think that you should put This in the random screencap or screenshot gallery. And I have begun to write your fic. want the first sentence?

EDIT EDIT: I made some banners. Nothing special. Just screenshots with text on 'em. but here they are:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45/lullu34/palletshipping_1.png

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45/lullu34/palletshipping_2.png

~riolulu

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
It's sweet and it melts in your mouth according to my friend. *shot*

*blows away smoke from gun barrel* Aw that's nasty~~ XDD But totally hilarious.

But I am idolizing you right now because you have the power to read that. =DDD I envy you greatly. Thankx for translating it.

Eh no problem :D If you have other Japanese Doujinshi pages you want me to translate, I might say yes~ :3

I will say you requested it so people don't flame me for not writing my current fic.

Good God, why on earth would they flame you? D: Don't rush! Last thing I need is an extra crispy riolulu. Mmm... no first sentence yet. I'll die if I can't read the rest D: I'll wait til it's done~

Tri hawk said:
Hmm, I never even knew a list like that existed. But very well, I shall look it up!
Wow, all of my muffin-related topics are in there. I had no idea that they kept track of everything.

So those muffin topics were all YOURS?! (Even the one with Ash dropping the muffin wrapper and Misty slipping on it?)

K guys, new rule: no more muffins. Or Disneyland. Or calculating the appropriate force on which to bash Ash or Gary on the head with. Ok? Ok.

"Lmao, stfu, :p, i like totally get it and like junk XD, *glomp*, g2g byez *shot*"

Being the girl I am, I'll translate for you! In a PM.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I want a storyline. I was thinking more along the lines of 1-6 panel gags. About those ideas: Keep them coming!

Ok, I have a couple of gags XD; I'll send them in that PM with the girl-talk translations 83

I'm looking very much forward to your comic!!!! I'll post them up in your very own section once I get the first one ^^

Not yet. I'll get some Fan Fiction up shortly, though.

You bet I have. My explanation is too long so I'll put it in another post.

I'm slowly putting up screencaps with hints in em. (Things *I* consider as a hint, gimme a break.)

Also, may I direct your attention to the hintlist I put in my first post? Hints in there can also be up for discussion :3

Now, onto the new topic!

Lots~ it's my favorite Pokemon ship ever. And I made this thread, so I'd say it matters quite a bit :3 Not to mention the fact that I'm in here discussing it rather than sitting back and watching everyone else talk. (Not that I could resist adding in my two cents here and there~)

EDIT!

I made a banner gallery for your banners, riolulu. If anyone else wants to submit a banner, remember to credit the original creator~

I also updated the screencap gallery with a couple more shots. Expect more from episode 272, and other episodes! I plan to get some more up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.