• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PalletShipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissWonnykins

ShiShi FanFic Writer
Hello hello again! Sorry for such a long pause between posts...I also post on Bulbagarden, (My U/N there is The Great Gary Oak), so I've been neglecting this little thread. Sorry. ;^; Now what was I gonna as-OH.

Suppose Ash and Co. as well as Gary, (and whoever else you'd like), managed to get tangled up in something out of a horror novel, (Mysterious killings, monsters, zombies, whatever). What would they do to stay alive, how would they do it, and, most importantly, how would the PalletShippy elements come out?

Because I'm morbid, and horror is becoming my forte. >D

Ren the Ryoko

Rendering
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the site, and I adore Palletshipping.
Loooove them. Working on a palletfic for a Bulbagarden fic contest right now.

Suppose Ash and Co. as well as Gary, (and whoever else you'd like), managed to get tangled up in something out of a horror novel, (Mysterious killings, monsters, zombies, whatever). What would they do to stay alive, how would they do it, and, most importantly, how would the PalletShippy elements come out?

Well, I'm a Zombie fan myself. So Zombies attack.
Ash knows Gary is in the area and refuses to flee to safety (The Pokemon center) until he finds Gary. Brock and Dawn go ahead to fortify the Pokemon Center. Ash finds Gary in danger and has Pikachu thunderbolt the Zombies and leads him to safety.
The hole up in the Pokemon Center together, being all cute and stuff. Tired, Ash falls asleep on Gary's shoulder.
And more cuteness.
Cuuuute.

Status
Not open for further replies.