• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PalletShipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
oh, and Tadashi, I love how you didn't comment when I told you that Disney topic was mine. xD

Oh, you want a comment do you?

How about this:

I feel very scared honored that both members whose topics are in the banned list are members of my thread XDDD I love you guys!! Seriously.

I love our ability to keep the thread going with no topics! =D

Me too~ XD We're just that talented.

Tri hawk said:
Whoa, there's a lot of links on the front page.

Thanks~ I do what I can. XD; There'll be even more as this thread grows~~ and lookit that, we're already sitting at 4 pages.

Phew, whenever I come on here nobody is posting. But after an hours wait of doing something else, I log on and there's at least 5 new posts.

You took the words RIGHT outta my mouth. Check before going to work: nothing. Check after coming back: 6 or 7 new comments XDDDD It is cosmic. You guys even thought up TWO NEW TOPICS without me :'(

BabyLugia said:
He does every other battle.

Not every other one... xD; Besides, we already had our "lost-to-a-gym-leader-then-had-a-rematch" bit with Roark/Hyouta. Far as I know, that only happens once per arc... unless we're gonna break that pattern too! XD; When Ash gets to battle Volkner, then I'll start getting nervous, because the end of the Sinnoh arc dawns nigh...

Rika of Thunder said:
My neighbor wouldn't let me use his computer for shipping purposes....

Your neighbor needs some... convincing. *flexes grip on a baseball bat* XDDD

EDIT: Lol, I triple posted XD
I didn't even know that was possible....

That's nothing. I saw a sextuple post once. That means 6 times the same post. XD;

Now, I shall provide answers to the new topics. (All TWO of them.)

Topic 1: What would you like Gary's next appearance to be like and what kind of hints do you hope to see?

Woo! Do I only have to pick one? XD; Ok fine... uh... I want to see him in the crowd at the Sinnoh League with Ash's mom and Professor Oak ^_^ (Hopefully he'll appear a third time before the league, haha...) As for hints? ... I think we all know the answer to that. I want them to mention the Pokeball thing again! :D

Topic 2: Which is better? Jerk Gary x Ash or Nice Gary x Ash? WHY?

Don't make me choooooooose D: Both have their merits. Can I get a combo? Nice-ish Gary? Meaning he's usually kind to people, but he makes snarky comments at Ash every now and again? Oh wait... XD

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
oooooooh, Tadashi, you super double posted. You managed to double-post with someone else's post in between. Wow. that takes talent.

Babylugia said:
Which is better? Jerk Gary x Ash or Nice Gary x Ash? WHY?
I can't decide. Jerk Gary makes their relationship funnier, and Nice Gary makes it cuter n__n

exactly! That's how I feel.I can't decide! DX

[quote="tadashi"I feel very scared honored that both members whose topics are in the banned list are members of my thread XDDD I love you guys!! Seriously.[/quote]

you should be honored! And that Disney topic was a GOOD TOPIC!!!

I think I shall answer my own topic now:

What would you like Gary's next appearance to be like and what kind of hints do you hope to see?

Well, I haven't been keeping up with DP, but I would like them to just meet up again somehow and travel together for a few days. =D that would make me happy. And be a hint in itself. But I would like them to stay up late stargazing together and talking about pokémon and sex and what not.

~riolulu

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
oooooooh, Tadashi, you super double posted. You managed to double-post with someone else's post in between. Wow. that takes talent.

I don't even know how that happened! I took down my double post anyway. Unlike someone's double post I could mention... XD; But by the time my reply comes up, that post might already be down.

Well, I haven't been keeping up with DP

Lucky you. That new girl who does Ash's voice is bad~ D: I miss Veronica Taylor~~

On that note: Gary's voice stays the same.

HEY! That gives me an idea for a topic:

Does the fact that they changed Ash's Voice Actor make you view the ship in a different light?

For myself... I don't know how to feel XD; I have yet to see Gary in a PUSA dub, but it'd feel weird to me somehow~

Lookit that. 4 pages and this is my first topic :p

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I don't even know how that happened! I took down my double post anyway. Unlike someone's double post I could mention... XD; But by the time my reply comes up, that post might already be down.

I was afraid it would double itself. I had to run out for ice cream. Well, I was dragged out for ice cream, rather. I had to leave it posting. I'm sorry.

Lucky you. That new girl who does Ash's voice is bad~ D: I miss Veronica Taylor~~

On that note: Gary's voice stays the same.

I've heard the new voice. it sucks balls. *sigh* If only he would suck Gary's balls. EDIT: Sorry about that....

HEY! That gives me an idea for a topic:

Does the fact that they changed Ash's Voice Actor make you view the ship in a different light?

For myself... I don't know how to feel XD; I have yet to see Gary in a PUSA dub, but it'd feel weird to me somehow~

Lookit that. 4 pages and this is my first topic :p

teehee. your first topic. congratz! I feel like your a baby and it's your first word! =D let me answer it:

meh, since I am still on Advanced Battle, It hasn't effected me yet. But, I've heard it. And...no. Ash is still Ash. So I don't ship him differently.

EDIT: in other news, your fic is going along very well, Tadashi. [did I get the color coding right?] I got sudden insparation and am very happy with it. It's gong very fast and very smoothly. It should be done after school tomorrow [it's my first day. :p]

~riolulu

Last edited:

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Which is better? Jerk Gary x Ash or Nice Gary x Ash? WHY?

I would prefer the Jerk Gary for some much needed contrast, and conflict in between the two. And last time I checked: Opposites attract.
My neighbor wouldn't let me use his computer for shipping purposes....
Hmm, your neighbor may be on to something... Then again, I don't know for sure how obsessed you are with shipping.
Your neighbor needs some... convincing. *flexes grip on a baseball bat* XDDD
I'll get my flail. But not for the obvious reason.
we're already sitting at 4 pages.
Hizzah!
I feel very scared honored that both members whose topics are in the banned list are members of my thread XDDD I love you guys!! Seriously.
It's an honour being here.
How about....Gary randomly appearing, Ash accidentally running into Gary, falling over, Gary landing on top of him, and their faces turning bright red? Or something like dat...
I agree with that only if it's in a comical sense. Not a fan of gush.
My brother suggests they break into kung-fu fighting. Maiming millions and destroying billions of dollars worth of property in the process of an action packed fight scene lasting roughly 2 minutes.
I like it!
Now, I shall provide answers to the new topics. (All TWO of them.)
That sounds like a challenge to me!.... New topic!
What is your favourite Palletshipping hint?
Muahahahaaa!!!

EDIT: Ah crap, one minute too late!

No, that hasn't changed my view on the shipping the slightest. Perhaps because I never even knew what a 'ship' was until a few months ago... Even if I followed Ash and Gary throughout the entire series and experienced the voice change in full force, I don't think it would matter. But I really think Ash should lay off the smokes.

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
How about....Gary randomly appearing, Ash accidentally running into Gary, falling over, Gary landing on top of him, and their faces turning bright red? Or something like dat...

THIS JUST GAVE ME MORE INSPIRATION FOR MY FIC THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not hyper...what are you saying!?

is it just me or did we already have this topic!?

And last time I checked: Opposites attract.

ah. the opposites attract rule. I like it's logic, but it's not my favorite concept to follow.

~riolulu

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
What!? Ah well that sucks... I wasn't aware. Blasted memory!
Yeah Ash's voice sucks balls. *sigh* If only he would suck Gary's balls.
Well that was unexpectely unnecessary
THIS JUST GAVE ME MORE INSPIRATION FOR MY FIC THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three words: Robot, pirate, ninjas! If you could please impliment those into the fiction then I would forever be in your debt. (To an extent)

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
How was your ice cream, riolulu? :D

riolulu said:
I've heard the new voice. it sucks balls. *sigh* If only he would suck Gary's balls.

LMAO! xD Again, that's so wrong. (And hey, you never know what happens in between episodes *hinthintwinkwink*)

riolulu said:

Yes, we did. First ever topic, if I reckon properly.

Don't revive old topics like that, Tri hawk. Especially because there's 8 or 9 other topics between that one and the newest one =\ Plus, the dating on that first topic goes back about 2 or 3 weeks. That's like bumping threads, which is a no-no with the forum's rules.

I'm just trying to let you guys know the rules so I can avoid giving out warnings and/or bans. I don't wanna do that to anyone here, so please guys, don't do anything that'll end up with me doing it. That goes for everybody, even me.

If anyone wants or needs to review the rules (my rules and SPPf's rules), then please direct your attention to the first post :) Any questions about my own rules can be directed to me via a PM.

Last edited:

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Yes, we did. First ever topic, if I reckon properly.
Don't revive old topics like that, Tri hawk. Especially because there's 8 or 9 other topics between that one and the newest one =\ Plus, the dating on that first topic goes back about 2 or 3 weeks. That's like bumping threads, which is a no-no with the forum's rules.
Yeah, again, I forgot completely about that (Even though I answered it...). From what I've put forth so far in terms of topics, I'd say I'm pretty bad at them. If I ever have another one could I just send it over to you guys for verification? That would be greatly appreciated.

On the comic front: Ordered software/hardware has not arrived, Tri hawk has become impatient. Keep posting ideas, I like what I see so far. When this actually gets into motion, I feel confident that I can pump out about three a week.
ah. the opposites attract rule. I like it's logic, but it's not my favorite concept to follow.
Understandable. It can be easily disputed with another logic. Such as Oil and water being opposites, yet unable to mix. So I can see where a lot of people are coming from in terms of Palletsipping with non-jerk Gary.
(And hey, you never know what happens in between episodes *hinthintwinkwink*)
In between episodes? Well seeing as each Pokemon episode spans roughly through the time of one day in the Pokemon world. Yet we only see 22 minutes of that day. So whats happens in the commercial break, eh?

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Tri hawk said:
If I ever have another one could I just send it over to you guys for verification? That would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to my first post: click it. Scroll down a little bit, you'll see, in size 3 font, a section called "Previously Discussed Topics." Click the spoiler tag and read. If the topic you wanna post, then don't post it again. If you don't see your desired topic, go ahed. But if you want to PM me a topic you're thinking of using, that's fine too.

In happier news, I'm excited for your comic :) And by ideas, you mean topics, right?

In between episodes? Well seeing as each Pokemon episode spans roughly through the time of one day in the Pokemon world. Yet we only see 22 minutes of that day. So whats happens in the commercial break, eh?

Look at that: you just got another topic for your comic.

Like I said, you never know. Maybe Brock opens his eyes. Maybe Dawn takes another shot of helium. Maybe Ash is a coffee fiend. Maybe Ash and Gary do naughty things to each other in a hotel room after the episode is done. And everyday, Paul brings homemade cookies for the cast and crew. You just never know.

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Tadashi said:
Like I said, you never know. Maybe Brock opens his eyes. Maybe Dawn takes another shot of helium. Maybe Ash is a coffee fiend. Maybe Ash and Gary do naughty things to each other in a hotel room after the episode is done. And everyday, Paul brings homemade cookies for the cast and crew. You just never know.

teeheheheheheehehehe we all know it. Gary and Ash are dating secretly. Wow, I love thinking that pokémon is something they act on...that's such a cool thing to think!

Tadashi said:
LMAO! xD Again, that's so wrong. (And hey, you never know what happens in between episodes *hinthintwinkwink*)

Tri hawk said:

Sorry guys...I fixed it if you look at mah post over there. .////. Sorry!

Tri hawk said:
Three words: Robot, pirate, ninjas! If you could please impliment those into the fiction then I would forever be in your debt. (To an extent)

Eh, I would, but it's really Tadashi's fic. I'm writing it for her. So...you'd have to ask her. := Sorry!

~riolulu

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Tadashi said:

teeheheheheheehehehe we all know it. Gary and Ash are dating secretly. Wow, I love thinking that pokémon is something they act on...that's such a cool thing to think!

Tadashi said:

Tri hawk said:

Sorry guys...I fixed it if you look at mah post over there. .////. Sorry!

Tri hawk said:

Eh, I would, but it's really Tadashi's fic. I'm writing it for her. So...you'd have to ask her. := Sorry!

~riolulu

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Guys, we've officially hit over 1,000 views! =DDDD I'm so proud!!!

Moving on...

riolulu said:
Gary and Ash are dating secretly. Wow, I love thinking that pokémon is something they act on...that's such a cool thing to think!

Isn't it? Like they're on a set recording their lines instead of doing that for real. Wouldn't it be funny if it were all one massive stage and Ash & them were nothing but actors pretending to be Trainers? (And that Ash and Gary are dating off-camera, muaha!)

Also: Tri hawk, sorry but I'd like my fiction to be free of robots, pirates and ninjas. At least, this particular fic anyway. I appreciate riolulu taking the time to do something extra special, just for me :3

And so, I've decided to make a new topic, since the other one appears to be dead:

What is your idea of a perfect "First Date" for Ash and Gary?

Last edited:

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
I'm back again!! Glad to see my hint idea inspired some of ya?
Perfect first date? Hmmmmmmm.....
How about that hot spring in Lavaridge? Oooh all sorts of things come to mind from that scenario....

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Rika of Thunder said:
How about that hot spring in Lavaridge? Oooh all sorts of things come to mind from that scenario....

Ooh!!! That IS a good first date ^_^ All kinds of cute moments are filling up my brain~

I guess now's a good time to answer my own topic, right?

I think that I'd like to see them do something in/around their hometown. It's a small place, right? And there's probably a lot of wildlife around. They could go swimming, climb trees, take a stroll... and maybe fall asleep under a tree =^-^=

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Ahoy, me mateys!
Avast! Amur now a bloody Scottish Pirate, aye.

Yarr, yer accent be thick as a lubber, but no quarter!
A handsome lights and liver pie be among baltic rum. A barry stroll down the locker, led by a quickly sea dog. Yo-ho-ho, and to splice the mainbrace and shiver me timbers!

Well blow me down, the bawdag bin howker who ben grabbing my swag took the blasted loot! Yerr, I be brassic for booty, so it'll be at a fortnight at least to obtain yar Scotty-pirate treasure! Godspeed.\

And to avoid possible infraction:

The ideal date is a very hard question for me to answer, to say the least. If only I had that blasted imaging software. Sadly however, it looks like there was a mishap at the depot and I wont be able to get it for another 2 weeks at least. Darn shame.

As for the date: I would say a hunt for treasure!... Yarr.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Heh, had you not added some actual english to your post, I'm afraid I would've had to give you some kind of warning for posting spam...? I guess you could call it spam. Do 19th century Scottish phrases count as spam? XDD Anyway.

Oooh, what kind of treasure? Buried treasure? Is there a map involved? What about scary sunken ghost ships and the spirits that haunt it? I'd love to see THAT in one of your comics. XD

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Heh, had you not added some actual english to your post, I'm afraid I would've had to give you some kind of warning for posting spam...? I guess you could call it spam. Do 19th century Scottish phrases count as spam?
Yarr, it be a hee haw time when a man gets infracted for speaking a native tounge. Aye, enough of this.
XDD Anyway.
Indeed.
Oooh, what kind of treasure? Buried treasure? Is there a map involved? What about scary sunken ghost ships and the spirits that haunt it?
Yarr, I can't help it for the likes of it! *continues speaking in pirate accent* A map that is too treasure island! Not i-land mind you, but is-land! Found under a dock by Slateport, a treasure map you see, with directions pointing North from South, an adventure awaiting Ash and Gary. And so they set, harpoon in hand, prepared to face the worst. Heading down, down, down to Davy Jones, where rest could surely come abound! They sailed for days, through sunshine and hail, playing cards and hunting whales. Only to find what they did search for, an is-land that had an O, not an X, but an O. They dug up the O, only to find, that the treasure was not gold, but rather a loot of tools, ready for their next sail! With this comes a map and a course. A Sextant with compass as too not abort. Gary dug through the dirt some more, and found what he was looking for! An Mp18, rustic yet fuctional. With 900 rounds, a minutes worth! Ash was Captain, Gary was Commander, as they set forth for Treasure is-land... er, again! They sailed around pointlessly, until they came across some bones. Some bones with suspenders and the devils red hair. This perhaps an omen of death! They hitched up to shore, tied to a tree, and set off inland to obtain mighty swag! Through the jungle, abound by leeches, thorns and disease. They trecked for roughly 3 minutes, until they reached the centre of is-land. They dug up the X, only to find, a skeleton, level 14! Ash and Gary were a mere level 10, yet together they formed to be 20! The battle of skeleton and guts lasted for 13 years, until the skeleton got bored and left. Ash and Gary continued to dig until they came across a crystal skull. And it was rasberry flavour! The end...

Tri hawk has confused himself.

I'd love to see THAT in one of your comics.
Bah, it'll be another 2 weeks at least until my supplies arrive. (Curse you Tigerdirect!) But I can draw up a horrible doodle of some sort in paint. Bah...

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
is this dead...? Or are you holding up well without me?

Also: Tri hawk, sorry but I'd like my fiction to be free of robots, pirates and ninjas. At least, this particular fic anyway. I appreciate riolulu taking the time to do something extra special, just for me :3

Yes, so special. So special in fact, that I haven't had a chance to write it in weeks.
I'm so sorry. -_- I will write it!!!

nice topic! *gets everyone in the tech lab to clap for your topic* *silence except me clapping* Well, anyway, I shall answer it now:

Ummmm...I'm thinking something that was supposed to be training/ a battle, but they ended up ditching and walking somewhere that has a great veiw and a bench. They talk, and talk, and talk, and eventually confess. First date! Yay!

Wow, for the entirety of this post, I did not have ANY strikethrough-d text OR the word "shot" in stars. o_O that's surprising.

I will try to get ehre as much as possible, but as you can see from meh siggy, internet at my house is gone. So I ahve to use school laptops.

~riolulu

Status
Not open for further replies.